The Student Room Group

Help: All-Girls Holiday Problems!

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a problem and I need your advice!

So this summer, myself and five other girls are planning on going on holiday together. Half of us want to go to a party island, and the other half would rather go somewhere quieter and less full of drunken idiots. So... we need a compromise- somewhere in between!

I'm looking for a place with a very active nightlife for 18 year olds, but with access to beaches (it needs to be sunny there) that aren't hugely overcrowded. Ideally, it'd have some calmer bars as well, and some cultural stuff to do in the day.

Obviously, it needs to be somewhere we can get to cheaply- we're all poor students! And preferably on a package deal- however that's not essential. We've got a budget of about £500 absolute absolute max each.

If anyone could give me any good advice, I would more than appreciate it!
Izzy :smile: x
Reply 1
Split up into two groups or just go to any tourist location as they always have both partying and sight-seeing?
I think most of the main clubbing holiday destinations have nice beaches and their share of quiet bars. Definitely worth getting together and googling a few to see what they offer.
Reply 3
Paphos in Cyprus had both, but i believe it can be expensive. Worth a google though :smile:
Hi we had a similar issue we want somewhere with an active night life but somewhere that we could do other stuff as well, we have narrowed down sunny beach in Bulgaria (sunny beach its self has night life but locations around have diving and are less active) if you get a hotel at the end of the strip it shouldn't be a problem. Lanzarote, a friend just stayed at peuerto del Carmen and said some areas had night life that wasn't too intrusive but other areas had national parks and culture to visit. Our budget was £550 for all inclusive and we have found hotels with first choice and Thompson that fit with that :smile: hope it helps.
Reply 5
Lanzarote.
Reply 6
What about Turkey? It's not too expensive when you get there and nightlife is good. There's some nice beaches as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending