The Student Room Group

Teesside University - Adult Nursing

Just thought I'd start a thread just for Adult Nursing September intake for September 2014 for Teesside as it seems to be the only University without a thread of their own (well to what I have found)
So yeah has anyone has an interview? and how did they find it?
Reply 1
I've had an interview and they were lovely. So welcoming and friendly. I'd liked to think it went well but you just don't know. I just want to hear back now, I'm sure we start to find out within the next week whether we're successful or not so fingers crossed!
I had my interview on the 28th of feb. Dying to know if they've accepted me or not! I hate waiting! X
Reply 3
I know it was the last lot of interviews this sat and I heard they were starting to give out offers starting today. Hope so im so sick of checking my emails :O
Original post by kamkam1978
I know it was the last lot of interviews this sat and I heard they were starting to give out offers starting today. Hope so im so sick of checking my emails :O

Yeah I had heard it was the last set of interviewee's on Saturday just gone. I hope this means our wait is nearly over :-) xx
Reply 5
I had my interview in December so I just want to know now. I wonder how many people have heard back today
Reply 6
Original post by kamkam1978

How do you think your interview went? Also what grades do you have? x
Reply 7
I think my interview went ok, very friendly and very chatty so it was hard to read really as it was all smiles and niceness. I am doing the access course, so far got got three distinctions, hopefully maintain distinction or merit for unit 2, however tobe honest I don't htink it boils down to grades, as long as you get the mimimum requirements.
The longer i wait to hear if I have a place, the more I don't want to do my college work, if that make's sense x

Quick Reply

Latest