The Student Room Group

Environmental Science degree

Hello All, I'm pretty new to The Student Room! just received conditional offers from Plymouth and MMU to study environmental science! I'm very keen on both universities. I was just wondering is anybody else planning to study this course at one of these Uni's? Is anyone currently studying it - how are you finding it?

Thanks
Reply 1
Hi :smile: I just joined The Student Room too. I've applied to do Environmental Science (E.S) BSc at Manchester, Birmingham, Bangor, Sheffield and Manchester Met. I've got conditional offers from all except Manchester which I've got an interview for in Feb! I'm studying A2 E.S at the moment and loving it. It's such a great subject. :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Dani_08
Hi :smile: I just joined The Student Room too. I've applied to do Environmental Science (E.S) BSc at Manchester, Birmingham, Bangor, Sheffield and Manchester Met. I've got conditional offers from all except Manchester which I've got an interview for in Feb! I'm studying A2 E.S at the moment and loving it. It's such a great subject. :h:

Hi Dani! Ahh that's great news well done on the offers! I'm excited to start! Where would your first choice uni be? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by SomersetWill
Hi Dani! Ahh that's great news well done on the offers! I'm excited to start! Where would your first choice uni be? :smile:

I'm not sure at the moment! I think it's between Manchester, Birmingham and Bangor. I've going to open days in February/March so I'm hoping that will help me decide. What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Dani_08
I'm not sure at the moment! I think it's between Manchester, Birmingham and Bangor. I've going to open days in February/March so I'm hoping that will help me decide. What about you?

Yes they're cracking universities! :smile: I'm thinking Plymouth or Manchester Met! I'm going to try some open days too, I'm looking forward to uni!
Reply 5
Original post by SomersetWill
Yes they're cracking universities! :smile: I'm thinking Plymouth or Manchester Met! I'm going to try some open days too, I'm looking forward to uni!

Me too. What area's of E.S are you interested in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending