The Student Room Group

Please help with my dissertation

Hello everybody, Im not sure if im posting this in the right place but could really do with some help for my dissertation. All I need is for some people to fill out this very quick survey for me. Please, thankyou!
http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=um3corw7gs8i0ws279933&refer=www%2Efacebook%2Ecom
Reply 1
all done :smile:
Reply 2
Thaaaanks! X
Just a quick thing, how can you have a scale from 1-7 where 3 is neutral? 4 is the middle point?!?
Reply 4
Thaaaanks! X
Reply 5
Thats a very good point, and in fact it was a suggestion from my dissertation tutor. I think I may change the scale to a 1-10, and then discuss the changes in my research section. However it is OK for now as I can use it as my piloting survey. Thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by jrwbooth
Thats a very good point, and in fact it was a suggestion from my dissertation tutor. I think I may change the scale to a 1-10, and then discuss the changes in my research section. However it is OK for now as I can use it as my piloting survey. Thank you!

done :smile: if you're using it as your piloting survey, try to keep the scales consistent. i.e. for one question negative was 7, then on the next question the negative was 0. i nearly put the wrong number :colondollar: (though probably my fault for not fully reading the question!) good luck with it all :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ST10
done :smile: if you're using it as your piloting survey, try to keep the scales consistent. i.e. for one question negative was 7, then on the next question the negative was 0. i nearly put the wrong number :colondollar: (though probably my fault for not fully reading the question!) good luck with it all :smile:

I had not thought of that. Thank you so much, this is all really helpful stuff and helping me get back on track after the Xmas break! X
Reply 8
Original post by jrwbooth
I had not thought of that. Thank you so much, this is all really helpful stuff and helping me get back on track after the Xmas break! X

Glad to have helped :smile: like I said was more me not reading the question properly ha! I used surveys for my dissertation last year & so I know what it's like!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending