The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

Poll

Which one?

Imagine if two girls had exactly same amazing personalities. Which one would you choose?
Brunettes includes girls with black hair. And I am ruling out gingers here, so please only focus on the two suggestions.

Scroll to see replies

Why are gingers always left out... :cry:

I shall await comments about us all being ugly :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I prefer brunettes. But at the end of the day, hair colour doesn't matter.
Brunette > Red hair > Blonde Hair > Coloured Hair > Ginger Hair

:h:
Young-Girl-Shrugs-Why-Dont-We-Have-Both.gif click the pic to see the gif.
file.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
I really don't have a preference at all. I like long, straight hair, but I don't care about colour. I do fancy a disproportionate amount of ginger girls, but I think that's more the other features, like fair skin. Ok, I'll go blonde.
Original post by GalaxygunnerX
Young-Girl-Shrugs-Why-Dont-We-Have-Both.gif

She's a bit young tbh
Reply 7
Original post by Lucy96

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come on, you know you're not ugly. There are people out there who are genuinely ugly. How do you think a comment like yours makes them feel?

By the way, in before you get showered with compliments.
Original post by yo radical one
She's a bit young tbh

lol its a meme/gif... TSR has changed its gif displaying policy.... you have to click on it now.
I find dark hair more attractive
Original post by Bassetts
Come on, you know you're not ugly. There are people out there who are genuinely ugly. How do you think a comment like yours makes them feel?

By the way, in before you get showered with compliments.

I actually wasn't saying I'm ugly :redface: I was just mocking people who claim that all ginger people are unattractive because I hear it so often! :frown:

This doesn't mean I think I'm good looking, before anyone says :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
If there were two of the same girl, exact same personalities then I'd choose brunette. I guess it's because I see it as a more warm, comforting colour.
Reply 12
Brunette.

Although, if there was a red-head.. :coma:
Reply 13
As a black haired woman, whenever I see a blonde woman, I think wow (including most of friends). But that's just me.
(edited 10 years ago)
I think most guys prefer brunettes (which kinda sucks) but it'll be interesting to see the results.
Reply 15
Both are beautiful, but I do love very dark hair on women.
Original post by Lucy96

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like ginger hair. I thought red/ginger hair was regarded as attractive and rare?

Blonde hair is my preference though, otherwise I have no specific order of preference.
Reply 17
It depends on the rest of the features really. If the girl has brown eyes, then blonde hair isn't going to look as good, for example.
I used to think I care but I don't at all :lol:
Reply 19
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Quick Reply

Latest