The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

fashion/art applicants 2014

doesnt seem to be any thread on here thats about the fashion/art courses..

ive applied for the buying management :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for Fashion Merchandising Management and have received an offer. Have you heard anything yet? :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied for Fashion Buying Management at Westminster but have not received an offer yet! Has anybody else?
Reply 3
hi same here, heard nothing! I feel like its taking ages, too impatient :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Yeatman12
I applied for Fashion Buying Management at Westminster but have not received an offer yet! Has anybody else?

i applied for two courses.... fashion buying and fashion design
ive gotten the questionnaire and portfolio request for fashion design but havent heard anything for fashion buying so i wouldnt worry
Reply 5
Original post by andreama
I applied for Fashion Merchandising Management and have received an offer. Have you heard anything yet? :smile:

ive gotten the questionnaire and portfolio request for fashion design but havent heard anything for fashion buying so i wouldnt worry
Reply 6
Original post by annabelleh23

I got an offer from Westminster for Buying management last Friday
Today I had a skype interview and in the afternoon I received an unconditional offer for fashion merchandising :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by andreeaboboc
Today I had a skype interview and in the afternoon I received an unconditional offer for fashion merchandising :biggrin:

:redface: oh wow, that's great news! :smile:)
Reply 9

Can I ask when you applied and how Long it took to get back to you? I haven't heard anything yet about buying management...
Original post by annabelleh23
Can I ask when you applied and how Long it took to get back to you? I haven't heard anything yet about buying management...

Ofc :biggrin: I applied on 16th December and I got an email saying I received a Skype interview on 29th January, but that's for merchandising. I've also applied for buying and I haven't heard from them.
Reply 11
Ofc :biggrin: I applied on 16th December and I got an email saying I received a Skype interview on 29th January, but that's for merchandising. I've also applied for buying and I haven't heard from them.

ah thats good to hear. I was worried it was because i applied for two courses there too
Reply 12
I received an offer for Fashion Buying Management course about a week ago. I was just wondering why there wasn't an interview this year? Does anyone know will there even be a numeracy test? I'm super excited for my offer but little confused about the interviews and tests... I know LCF isn't holding any interviews for Fashion Buying course this year, but I haven't received an email saying that Westminster isn't holding interviews either..
Reply 13
Original post by tiinamn
I received an offer for Fashion Buying Management course about a week ago. I was just wondering why there wasn't an interview this year? Does anyone know will there even be a numeracy test? I'm super excited for my offer but little confused about the interviews and tests... I know LCF isn't holding any interviews for Fashion Buying course this year, but I haven't received an email saying that Westminster isn't holding interviews either..

Congrats!!:smile: can I ask when you sent your application?
Reply 14
Original post by ermezey
Congrats!!:smile: can I ask when you sent your application?

Thank you! :smile: I sent it 13th January
Reply 15
I applied for Fashion Merchandising Management and received an offer in the middle of Feb :smile: I haven't heard from any of my other universities, I am just sitting tight & waiting!
Reply 16
I've received all offers, but narrowed down my choices to Westminster for Fashion Buying Management and Southampton - WSA for Fashion Marketing/Management. Does anyone know which Uni is probably the better choice? ?
I think I'm leaning more towards Westminster :smile:
Reply 17
Is anyone from here going 19th March applicant day (Harrow Campus, Fashion Buying Management)?
Reply 18
Is anyone here going to the applicant day for Fashion Merchandise Management on the 15th March? :smile:
Reply 19
I am soo disappointed in Westminster! I applied for Fashion Buying Management, and got an invitation for a phone interview, it's been 3 weeks since then and they failed to call me. I wrote an e-mail to them, to find out what is going on, first they apologised and promised me they would call me the next week, when that didn't happen (again) I wrote again, and they were quite arrogant and rude. Is this normal? I'm pretty sad about it, because westminster was high on my list and they are also the last ones I'm waiting for. Anyone else having trouble with arranging an interview? Any suggestions? :frown:((

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending