The Student Room Group

Out of these cars, what would you personally buy?

Poll

What would oyu personally buy

Audi A5

Spoiler

BMW 3 series

Spoiler

Mercedes C Class

Spoiler

and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the bmw,

1. because i already bought one
2. the interior is nicer
3. looks better
Reply 2
Audi
Reply 3
Tough call, I like the Mercedes but I tend to view it as the car my dad likes to drive as for as far back as I can remember he always drove a Mercedes.

I had an Audi Q7 and that thing was a problematic one, therefore I don't think I'd buy another Audi.

The BMW, it is too ordinary a car these days as every Tom, Dick and Harry as well as their brother has one.

If it was only these cars then I'd take the Mercedes as I find the styling on it to be the best among the lot and handling on it is as good as the BMW without it being unnecessarily harsh. However if I could pick the car then most likely it will be a Volvo S60 or a Jaguar XF.
Reply 4
Original post by Alfissti

I had an Audi Q7 and that thing was a problematic one, therefore I don't think I'd buy another Audi.

This has got to be the dumbest statement on the forum.
Reply 5
Audi provided it wasn't white
Reply 6
Original post by Nightowk
This has got to be the dumbest statement on the forum.

It isn't, it's called ownership experience.
The merc is the best looking of the three I would take that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I don't like the C-Class
Not a fan of BMW
So it'd be the A5
Reply 9
Original post by IntriguedUser
It's called your an idiot, get off the motoring forum.

A past bad experience makes him an idiot? :confused:

So if you bought something and it gave you problems, you wouldn't be put off the brand in future and wouldn't rather go for a competitor product?
Original post by IntriguedUser
It's called your an idiot, get off the motoring forum.

"You're", not "your". Your post speaks volumes about your intelligence.
Reply 11
Mercedes C class, ideally the C350 diesel
Reply 12
Mercedes :smile:
Reply 13
Audi is the least bankerish of the three. Definitely that.
A5 for sure.

Lots of people have BMW's now and i'd say the Merc is more of an older (35+) persons car (except the new A series, that's goood)
Original post by Runninground
A5 for sure.

Lots of people have BMW's now and i'd say the Merc is more of an older (35+) persons car (except the new A series, that's goood)

That's generally true, the A Class convertibles are pretty cool. I would go for the Merc though out of those three, just because I feel it ultimately has more class and is a better car, they are lovely to drive. However, I would imagine it is heavier on fuel than the other two.
Reply 16
Audi A5 and then the BMW 3 series.

Not into the C Class
Reply 17
The BMW with a straight 6 petrol and a manual gearbox.

Second would be an A5 3.0 TDI with a manual again, great engine albeit much more of a cruiser and not a drivers car. I like them.
Reply 18
Mercedes.
Audi's are dreadful, BMW's are mainstream and Merc's are the best out of the three brands, so the C-Class also having driven all three, most definitely the C-Class.

Quick Reply

Latest