The Student Room Group

As law g151&g152

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is taking the AS LAW (OCR) IN THE SUMMER.... I have some resources that will definitely get you an A GRADE... I have produced this to help those out there that need the help, so many of my college friends have used this and achieved the best grades if you are interested let me know, and if you want a preview to test it out let me know.

These are model answers to every topics and a guarantee one of these questions will pop up in the exam!!!
Original post by monzele25
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is taking the AS LAW (OCR) IN THE SUMMER.... I have some resources that will definitely get you an A GRADE... I have produced this to help those out there that need the help, so many of my college friends have used this and achieved the best grades if you are interested let me know, and if you want a preview to test it out let me know.

These are model answers to every topics and a guarantee one of these questions will pop up in the exam!!!

Hi, please could you send me it??
Thanks!!
Reply 2
Could you kindly send me them as well?Thanks
Reply 3
hi,

i was wondering if anyone is taking the as law (ocr) in the summer.... I have some resources that will definitely get you an a grade... I have produced this to help those out there that need the help, so many of my college friends have used this and achieved the best grades if you are interested let me know, and if you want a preview to test it out let me know.

can you please send me the notes as well
Reply 4
Hi,

Hey can you please send me them too, I shall PM you my email address
Hi,

Hi, would you be able to send me any model answers for the sources paper as I am retaking? Thanks!
Hi,

Heyy, could you send it to me please!
thank you :smile:
Hi,

Could you please send it to me? Much appreciated thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

Can you please send them to me now? Thank you:smile:
Reply 9
Hi
Could I see please
Reply 10
If your online please could you send it to me
Hi! could you please send them to me! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest