The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No I totally agree I live in Brum lol
Reply 41
Original post by WokSz
The Mirpuris I've met are extremely good-looking. Off topic, I know. But worth a mention.

Yes also have no money and marry back home as they call it even when they are Doctirs
Reply 42
What
Original post by Awan123
Your absolutely right. We're not all that bad and we shouldn't be portrayed in this manner, just as it would be bad for any other community from Pakistan or any other country for that matter to be denigrated because of the actions of a few. Its just with the mainstream Pakistani community, they are quick to accuse Mirpuris for all that is wrong with the Pakistani community. Which, if your a fair-minded person, is a tad unfair.

I hope you go on to become an accomplished medical practitioner in whatever area of medicine you choose!:smile:

I love when Mirpuris become actual work employees in hard jobs and then fight hard ti chanhe the ****ty rep that kashmiris have
Reply 43
Original post by Ninaloo
What

I love when Mirpuris become actual work employees in hard jobs and then fight hard ti chanhe the ****ty rep that kashmiris have
lol
Reply 44
Love you Hassan
Reply 45
Omg my bae is mirpuri and I don't know what to do. If you're reading this LY Hassan
True. Most of the Paki Pakis I know have a superiority complex, yet many of them are both backward and uneducated. There is not an ounce of evidence that these people perform better than Mirpuris but this hubris remains. They seem to harbour a hatred for one reason or
another.
tbh
Most baffling of all is their obsession with cousin marriage. No matter how well they are doing in the UK, they will almost all insist that their child marries their freshy cousin from their village so they can come to the UK. This process means they haven't been able to integrate and progress and also means they produce a disproportionate amount of disabled kids.

Latest