The Student Room Group

How can i approach this email?

hi everyone, after attending a uni course in the summer, I was told to email a woman and tell her if I am applying to that university....

I know it may sound obvious, and you may just say "just send a message saying you will be applying to the uni",

however i do want to be a bit persuasive /come across as really wanting it:colondollar:, as it would be a dream to get an offer from this university...

what is she highlights my name to the admissions staff etc anything is possible...
Who is this 'woman'?
Hey! I was on a course at UCL and the admissions lady told us to do this and even emailed us prompting us to email her when we send our UCAS thing off. So naturally I did! Literally go for it, there is so no harm in sending her a message even if its a

'Dear X,

I was on the X summer school and you suggested we email you if we were going to apply to the university. I just wanted to take this time to say thank you for the opportunity and that I am definitely applying to X university. I had an incredible time on the X course and it really influenced my desire to attend.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending