The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Childrens Nursing At Bournemouth to start 2014???

Hiya :smile:

I have just applied to do Childrens Nursing at Bournemouth, Plymouth and UWE. I send off my UCAS application at the beginning of December. Has anyone else applied for this course at these uni's and heard anything yet?
Reply 1
Original post by Pip1711
Hiya :smile:

I have just applied to do Childrens Nursing at Bournemouth, Plymouth and UWE. I send off my UCAS application at the beginning of December. Has anyone else applied for this course at these uni's and heard anything yet?

Hi, I have had an offer from bournemouth. My interview was the middle of december and heard back 3 days later. Before you are asked for an interview they will ask for another reference. Good luck
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hi

had my interview at Bournemouth on Monday! Don't really know how I got on, so just waiting now!!
Reply 3
Had my interview on Thursday, the last group to be interviewed. The interview felt positive but worried , as there are only 23 places available. Apparently there were over 500 applicants. 140 got interviewed. They will offer a little more that 23 places as not everyone that gets accepted will study there and they usually land up with around 23, sometimes a few more..

Just something interesting I thought I would share.

Good luck and well done !!
I got offered a place at Bournemouth last friday for child nursing! I really couldn't believe it ha! Hopefully you'll find out soon, think my interview was a week before yours!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending