The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Children's Nursing at Plymouth 2014??

Hiya :smile:

I have just applied to do Childrens Nursing at Bournemouth, Plymouth and UWE. I send off my UCAS application at the beginning of December. Has anyone else applied for this course at these uni's and heard anything yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied for UWE and Plymouth too but yet to hear anything!! suspense is killing me haa
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied in October and heard back early January. Had an interview on 29th January, but still haven't heard anything! Waiting is awful- I think they are taking their time with the process! 😒
Reply 3
I've applied and had an interview on the 29th January but haven't heard back. Suspense is killing me!!! The waiting is awful.
I had an interview on the 29th at plymouth too! Still haven't heard anything, getting nervous! Let us know if you hear something!
Reply 5
Were you in the morning or afternoon group? I was morning. I know it's only three weeks but it feels like forever!! Just wish they'd let me know one way or the other!
Yeah I was the morning too! I just want to know now, the waiting is hard! I wonder if anyone else has heard?
Reply 7
Have you had any other offers yet? I can't believe they said we'll hear in May- that's just cruel! Can't keep checking my emails every 5minutes until then!
I've only applied to plymouth so I've put all my eggs in one basket! Scaryyy!
Reply 9
Haha me too! I live here and have a little girl so really need to get in! I guess they are still interviewing though so maybe it's a good thing we haven't heard yet! Anyway- nice to know I'm not the only one waiting impatiently!
Reply 10
I've been watching this post waiting to see if anyone had offers ������ I've just got my interview through tonight... What can I expect and any advice please? Xxx
Reply 11
Iv been waiting in suspense since Dec and like you have only just got my interview today. Iv looked up that we will need to have an English and Maths assessment is this the case? Slightly worried about it if thats the case! Again advice on what we can expect would be appreciated here too! Thanks x
Maths and Written test are okay just be yourself in your interview, I doubt they will ask many questions as I had just a couple! Have a look at the news (I'm sure you already are) I was so nervous, don't Be!
Reply 13
Yeah the interviewers were lovely and the tests aren't too bad at all. Try not to be nervous!
Reply 14
Still waiting to hear from Plymouth and UWE!! AHHHH the suspense! X
Reply 15
Anybody heard anything yet? 😥
Reply 16
They've started offering places 😩 xx
Still haven't heard anything, would really like to know now! Haha anybody else heard?
Reply 18
Jade- how do you know they've started offering places?!

Wow suspense is getting too much now!
I doubt they've started giving out offers because they are interviewing all next week as well..i know because i'm on Thursday!!
When you guys say the assessments are easy, are they like GCSE standard? I only ask because i'm dyslexic and I'm nervous about the english!

Best of luck to you all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending