The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Medical School Offer Holders 2014

Scroll to see replies

"Medical School staff will return this to you within the first few weeks of term once the details have been logged, after which point you should keep the document safe as you will retain the original copy" this is on the website as well so don't worry about it :smile: xx

University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
How long did it take you guys to register after you set up your IT accounts?
I've set mine up but the registration tab isnt coming up on MyManchester :s-smilie:
Original post by Baronred
How long did it take you guys to register after you set up your IT accounts?
I've set mine up but the registration tab isnt coming up on MyManchester :s-smilie:

It's not a tab in itself, it's under the 'My Services' tab.

If you still can't see it, you'll probably need to contact Student Services. You can phone them on +44 (0)161 275 5000 (option 4) or email them at [email protected].
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
It's not a tab in itself, it's under the 'My Services' tab.

If you still can't see it, you'll probably need to contact Student Services. You can phone them on +44 (0)161 275 5000 (option 4) or email them at [email protected].

Thanks for the help, its literally just changed :smile:
Original post by Baronred
Thanks for the help, its literally just changed :smile:

Ok, that's good. :smile:
Hey, is anyone buying the student union wristband for freshers? I want to get it but I'm going to be going to the two medics freshers events so not sure how much use I will be getting out of the wristband! Does anyone know how much the events on the wristband are separately?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending