The Student Room Group

Need a nice but big bag for college!

So I weighed my bag today out of curiosity and it weighs 1.1 stone. That's about 7kg! The straps on my current bag are ripping and my shoulder constantly aches when I carry it; not to mention I still have a red mark on my shoulder from carrying it around all day!

The bag needs to fit three folders, four text books, a notepad and a bottle of water. That is the most I need on my busiest day.

Preferably I'd like it the bag to look nice, maybe a rucksack but I'm not sure. I just need something that doesn't constantly kill my shoulder but also doesn't look horrible! :frown:
Can I recommend taking your folders out of your main bag and putting them in a second bag which might help to balance out the weight. Messenger bags or satchels are quite big for text books and notepads. Cath kidston sell bags called business bags that are big enough for laptops etc
Reply 2
Filson 70257
I got this big Ben sherman bag from amazon to accommodate all my stuff and it suits just fine. It has handles and a long strap so you can choose how you want to wear it but usually I just put the handles on my shoulder.
Accesorize do nice bags , and there "travel" bags are big :smile: They also do rucksacks but they are a bit smaller , cross body bags also balance out wiehgt but not as well as rucksacks !! They can be quite price but are deffinatly well made !!
I carry a large Hackett zip tote for school. Large zip totes (is that an oxymoron? They look like totes, but have zips!) are probably the largest versatile bags.
Get yourself a superdry bag and a iPad. Store all your notes and files on the iPad, which reduces the work load alot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending