The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Becca-Sarah
How'd it go?

Hmmm...It was alright, hopefully passed. Some difficult science questions thrown in were a bit rubbish, but there were a lot of basic questions to counteract that! hoping to have scraped a pass so I don't have to sit that module again (though I imagine i'll probably be disappointingly low in the year for this one haha).
Reply 21
Original post by Hippokrates
100% failed the histology/ embryology exam today.

Was brutal, what was all that about ticking one box for 5-6 marks :eek:

Really harsh I thought.
Original post by max9
Was brutal, what was all that about ticking one box for 5-6 marks :eek:

Really harsh I thought.

I guessed 90% of it.
Reply 23

Spoiler

I have added/updated all of your details as requested. However, unless you specifically asked me to, I have not added your med school or year of study to the list :yep:

(Helenia: I was unsure as to whether you're still an ST2 or not so I left that bit as it was - if it's incorrect, let me know and I'll change it!)
So...much...portfolio...
Someone save me, I'm drowning.
Original post by Democracy

I have added/updated all of your details as requested. However, unless you specifically asked me to, I have not added your med school or year of study to the list :yep:

(Helenia: I was unsure as to whether you're still an ST2 or not so I left that bit as it was - if it's incorrect, let me know and I'll change it!)

Would you be able to add me please? First year, St Andrews :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by TattyBoJangles
Would you be able to add me please? First year, St Andrews :smile:

Done :smile:
I spent the entire afternoon boxing with psych patients. Frankly it was an awesome day.
4th year GKT!

Add me to the list please.
Oh hi new thread!

Had a good laugh on the surgical skills for students course today, the DGH I'm currently at offers it to their final years for free, awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by KenGosgrove
4th year GKT!

Add me to the list please.

:yy:
Original post by Mushi_master
Oh hi new thread!

Had a good laugh on the surgical skills for students course today, the DGH I'm currently at offers it to their final years for free, awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not bad.Which DGH?
Reply 32

1st year at Bristol, please?
Reply 33
Original post by fletchdd02
1st year at Bristol, please?

Reply 34
Original post by hslakaal
Passed?

Congrats! :biggrin:

I failed :frown: But I was expecting it since I didn't revise the lower limb at all pretty much, and 23 questions were on the lower limb. If it is just the legs that I got wrong, then I'm not too concerned... :/

I did :biggrin: :biggrin: Got 62 on the midsesh and a 75 on epidemiology thing -
Looked at my breakdown and you can trust me 100% on the arm, fertility and puberty but 0% on scenario 19 (legs?) xD haha and the head...

Thats a shame :frown: thats good though that you got everything else right and it's not worth much in the ICA - I want to hunt down the people with scores in the 90's though...
Reply 35
x

Could you add me too please? 5th year at UCL :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Tech
Could you add me too please? 5th year at UCL :smile:

Does anyone else forget to drink during the day while in hospital? I literally go without drinking from about 7.30am until 6.30pm, then wonder why I have a raging headache.
Original post by KenGosgrove
Not bad.Which DGH?

Woolwich, would recommend going there for at least one rotation for 5th year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shiggydiggy
Does anyone else forget to drink during the day while in hospital? I literally go without drinking from about 7.30am until 6.30pm, then wonder why I have a raging headache.

I'm in GP at the moment and I don't think I've been as well hydrated for five years!

Latest

Trending

Trending