The Student Room Group

Nursing @ leeds university September 2014

I'm really freaking out before we broke up for the holidays thought I had a letter saying there was a Leeds selection day this month and I can't seem to find the letter and I'm thinking I have imagined getting a letter???? Does anyone know or has had a letter or any information from leeds about a selection day????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes i do i jst recently recieved it
Reply 2
Original post by Sash bash
I'm really freaking out before we broke up for the holidays thought I had a letter saying there was a Leeds selection day this month and I can't seem to find the letter and I'm thinking I have imagined getting a letter???? Does anyone know or has had a letter or any information from leeds about a selection day????

Hello have you attended your selection day? I have an unconditional offer for Leeds Nursing :smile: hope your selection day goes okay if you haven't yet been
Original post by christy053
Hello have you attended your selection day? I have an unconditional offer for Leeds Nursing :smile: hope your selection day goes okay if you haven't yet been

Hi i have a conditional offer to start this september and made it my firm, what branch have you applied for? :-) x
Reply 4
Hi I've got a conditional offer from Leeds, and I've made it my firm! What branch are you applying for? Mines adult nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily@
Hi I've got a conditional offer from Leeds, and I've made it my firm! What branch are you applying for? Mines adult nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi same here, but mines for child! :-)
Reply 6
Ooo sounds good! What accommodation are you looking at? I've been recommended the tannery, and I've applied there :smile: looks really nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily@
Ooo sounds good! What accommodation are you looking at? I've been recommended the tannery, and I've applied there :smile: looks really nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied there too! Of the ones they suggested at the interview day it looked the nicest and seemed the best position for the hospital and town as well as the uni so i just went for that one.
Reply 8
Same! I want to be close to all the night life and especially campus And hospital! Are you going to be wanting to do all the freshers week and everything too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily@
Same! I want to be close to all the night life and especially campus And hospital! Are you going to be wanting to do all the freshers week and everything too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i want to be close to everywhere I don't fancy having to travel too much! Yeah I would no point in not experiencing it while we can!
Reply 10
Same! I can't wait! Are you a long distance away from Leeds?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily@
Same! I can't wait! Are you a long distance away from Leeds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I'm so excited but so scared haha! Just under 2 hours in the car so could be worse I guess, you?
Reply 12
Aaaa I know! Apparently we have lectures in freshers as well, don't know if How I will hack them if I'm ruff :/ Same about, just along the motorway, I live in The Burnley area

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily@
Aaaa I know! Apparently we have lectures in freshers as well, don't know if How I will hack them if I'm ruff :/ Same about, just along the motorway, I live in The Burnley area

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same haha I'm sure we will be fine! Ahh, not too far then I'm from near Birmingham :-)
Reply 14
Yeah course we will! :smile: haha happy now I've spoken to someone who should be going to Leeds too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily@
Yeah course we will! :smile: haha happy now I've spoken to someone who should be going to Leeds too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too, should be seeing you there aaah!
Reply 16
Reply 17
I've just accepted leeds as my firm choice for adult nursing!
Reply 18
Hi! Have you picked your accommodation yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys one of the other girls has just set this group up on Facebook for people firming leeds for nursing - www.facebook.com/groups/540149886102322/ xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending