The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Glamorgan University

Hey guys, I've got an interview at Glamorgan (University of South Wales) on the 27th of January for Mental Health Nursing. Has anyone else???
Reply 1
I had mine on the 6th of january. It was a great interview, really relaxed with two mental health tutors. They asked questions like "why university of south wales?" And "why mental health nursing?". Quite a simple interview really. Are you planning on firming if you get an offer?
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by Jemma1511
I had mine on the 6th of january. It was a great interview, really relaxed with two mental health tutors. They asked questions like "why university of south wales?" And "why mental health nursing?". Quite a simple interview really. Are you planning on firming if you get an offer?

Yeah, I hope to go there if I get an offer as it was my first offer because I really liked the university! Thanks for the heads up :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by kayleigh_evans1
Yeah, I hope to go there if I get an offer as it was my first offer because I really liked the university! Thanks for the heads up :smile:

It will be my first choice if I get an offer there too. Hopefully see you in september :smile:
Original post by Jemma1511
It will be my first choice if I get an offer there too. Hopefully see you in september :smile:

Okay, good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending