The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Swedish tutoring

Hej!

I am a Swedish guy currently living here in Poole and working. I am a native speaking swede and I offer private lessons at your convenience. The first lesson would be free and we would discuss what your goals are and set up a curriculum around you and your needs. I can teach anything from basic Swedish if you just want to visit friends or family or I can help you if you are studying Swedish on a university level. I charge 15£ per hourly lesson. You will get a discount if you book lessons in advance, but we would have to discuss the times as I have to work this around my schedule.

Ser fram emot att höra ifrån dig!
Reply 1
Hi

I have been looking for a swedish tutor for a month now and found your add. I am a beginner. I am wanting to move to Sweden in the near future!

Just wandering if you are still available for lessons??

I am based in southampton. Any chance you teach on weekends and traveling to Poole is no problem!

Looking forward to your
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hi do you still live in Poole? I live in Christchurch, I'm going on holiday to Sweden this summer, I don't speak a word of Swedish so I want to find a tutor and get a few conversation lessons so that I don't appear a complete muppet.

Please let me know if you are still available.

Original post by CharlesSwede
Hej!

I am a Swedish guy currently living here in Poole and working. I am a native speaking swede and I offer private lessons at your convenience. The first lesson would be free and we would discuss what your goals are and set up a curriculum around you and your needs. I can teach anything from basic Swedish if you just want to visit friends or family or I can help you if you are studying Swedish on a university level. I charge 15£ per hourly lesson. You will get a discount if you book lessons in advance, but we would have to discuss the times as I have to work this around my schedule.

Ser fram emot att höra ifrån dig!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending