The Student Room Group

Medicine in Varna 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Thanks for the info! So I just need the Hague Apostille stamp on the back rather than sending them to the Legalisation Office? Or will the notary public complete that?
Reply 61
Hi,

Take your documents to the Notary Public, tell him that you need them legalised and with the Hague Apostille Stamp and he will send them and complete it all for you.
Original post by Mande
Thanks for the info! So I just need the Hague Apostille stamp on the back rather than sending them to the Legalisation Office? Or will the notary public complete that?
Reply 62
Hi Medic12345,

Just wanted to say you are providing an excellent service. Well done.

Can you clarify where the test papers for Bio and Chem are sat. Can they be sat in the UK or do I have to come to Varna?

Thanks
Reply 63
Hi,

Thank you very much! If you go through an Agency it can be sat in England, but preferably and the most cheapest way is to sit it in Varna, even helps you get used to the city!
Reply 64
Original post by Medic12345
Hi,

Thank you very much! If you go through an Agency it can be sat in England, but preferably and the most cheapest way is to sit it in Varna, even helps you get used to the city!

Thanks, are there various dates for sittings or one fixed date?
Reply 65
If you do it in London, there will be only one date.

But in Varna have a look at the website they hold multiple dates.
Original post by Simi96
Thanks, are there various dates for sittings or one fixed date?
Reply 66
If you do it in London, there will be only one date.

But in Varna have a look at the website they hold multiple dates.

Hi

How are you getting to grips with the language, is it easy to grasp? Given Varna is on the coast, am I correct in assuming there are more English speaking people there being a tourist area.
Reply 67
Hi,

Erm once you get to grips with the alphabet it becomes easier..given that you will pick it up as you go along! Yeah whereever you go there will be English speakers, so language isnt a barrier
Original post by Simi96
Hi

How are you getting to grips with the language, is it easy to grasp? Given Varna is on the coast, am I correct in assuming there are more English speaking people there being a tourist area.
Hello Id also like to come study medicine in Varna, Do I need an agency?, can someone help me to tell me how to apply and what to do, if you need anymore contact information, inbox me please
Reply 69
Hi,

An agency is definitely not needed, it just makes the process easier, but going directly is better and is a fraction of the price. Complete the application form provided you meet the requirements, sit the entry exam, legalise your documents, translate them and you're done! If you need a detailed step by step process inbox me and i'll be happy to help!
Original post by stiffmieste786
Hello Id also like to come study medicine in Varna, Do I need an agency?, can someone help me to tell me how to apply and what to do, if you need anymore contact information, inbox me please
Hi Im Planning to do dentistry in Varna.
My question is : Is the DMD qualification from Varna MU accredited here in tye UK to practice as a dentist.
Thanks,
Max
My question is : Is the DMD qualification from Varna MU accredited here in tye UK to practice as a dentist.
Thanks,
Max
Hi, I was wondering how much money you have to pay per year that the loan doesn't cover? Does the loan just cover tuition fees or living costs too? Does the loan repayment work the same as the uk system?

Reply 73
Hi Max,

Yes the qualification is recognised by the DMD
Original post by max paswal
Thanks,
Max
Reply 74
Hi,

The loan will only cover your tuition fees and you will have to pay for living costs yourself.
The repayment system is different, after you graduate you will have a grace period of 6 months and then you will get 10 years to pay of the full loan.

Kind Regards
Original post by jackcondron
Hi, I was wondering how much money you have to pay per year that the loan doesn't cover? Does the loan just cover tuition fees or living costs too? Does the loan repayment work the same as the uk system?

Hi I am going to Study at Varna Dental/Medical school this year and would like to get to know people who are going there too :smile: Send me a message or reply to this if you are!!!
Reply 76
Hi guys, I am considering applying to Varna 2015! However, I would like to know how is the education there, also, if you fail an exam, do they kick you out? Or they are the kinds of people that will help you and support you! Also, how's the entrance exam? And the student life like ?
Thank you very much !
Reply 77
Original post by Ingabbx
Hi guys, I am considering applying to Varna 2015! However, I would like to know how is the education there, also, if you fail an exam, do they kick you out? Or they are the kinds of people that will help you and support you! Also, how's the entrance exam? And the student life like ? I checked the ranking and it was in 9th place, not bad, tbh it was pretty good!!!
Thank you very much !
Reply 78
This is just a forum for those students from England who are going to be studying in Varna 2014! I am a British student too, aged 18, who joined Varna in September 2013! If you need to know anything please let me know!
Word of warning please stay away from the agencies asking for money for your application! IT IS NOT NEEDED!

Hiya, I'm a student in the UK, i'm thinking about paying through an agency to get my application done, they said £2000 for the whole process, £500 initial fee then the rest when I get a place, should I do this?
Reply 79
Hi,

Whose this agency with?
Original post by Nithun96
Hiya, I'm a student in the UK, i'm thinking about paying through an agency to get my application done, they said £2000 for the whole process, £500 initial fee then the rest when I get a place, should I do this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending