The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Applied two months ago for politics & IR at Bristol

Anyone else's talking this long?
Reply 1
I got an Offer for politics and French about two weeks ago but my friend still hasn't heard for politics and IR.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Bismarck.
Anyone else's talking this long?

I applied over two months ago for Politics & IR. Heard nothing as of yet, apart from they wanted a letter from my tutor with more details about my grades as I'm not studying A levels. They don't have to get back to you til the 31st of March though. Looks like a long wait may be ahead.
I'm applying for politics and philosophy, applied in late November and still haven't heard anything other than an invitation to join their website..
Reply 4
Original post by jeremyreason
I'm applying for politics and philosophy, applied in late November and still haven't heard anything other than an invitation to join their website..

Yeah, I really hope they reply soon - all my other choices have managed to get back to me.
Reply 5
I got an offer yesterday, quite an easy offer actually. But I'm a mature student and have already done a year at uni so maybe that's why. Good luck everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I applied for languages but they took AGES getting back to me. My offer came through mid-late december after applying in the first week of October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I applied around the 12th of December. Still no reply. Have received offers from Bath, Birmingham, Manchester and York all for Politics and IR. Praying Bristol give me an offer, I would love to go there. Good luck to everyone!
Some unis take strangely long for no apparent reason from time to time - there's no point trying to second-guess it, until you hear from them it could go either way. I hadn't heard from Warwick by the middle of March when I applied, and that was after I had four offers including Cambridge - I got tired of waiting around since they weren't going to be my insurance either and just withdrew my application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending