The Student Room Group

Bimm Brighton 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hiya! Thanks my audition went really well. I lacked in theory but she still wanted me on the course so I have to do a graded theory exam in June (only level 3 so will be fine) and do my APEL and then I'm in :smile: Well done on getting your place! Do you know anybody else who is going? And are you going to do a house share too?
Reply 21
hey! i've also applied for BIMM, guitar course. Today i have sent the audition demo. can't wait to hear if i'm admitted...:rolleyes:
Reply 22
Original post by Scarlettskinner
Hey, I've already got my place for 2014 doing professional musicianship (vocals) good luck on your audition!!

Im doing this course as well! Just got my offer this morning! So excited!
Reply 23
Ermm I applied back in December for BA Hons Music Business... I haven't heard anything back and I am starting to worry now :/
Reply 24
hey :smile:
I've got an offer for the 3 year drumming course and would love to get to know some people who are going next year! I'm from Brighton originally and am really excited to start!
is there a Facebook group or anything yet?
Clara x
Heyyy, I'm going to bimm this year to study music business, I'm looking for house share to if anyone fancys sharing
Reply 26
Hey! I'm going to do vocals starting October - so excited! I've already gone to uni here in Brighton before (University of Sussex) and I've lived here for almost 5 years now, so if any of you have some questions about (student) life here in Btown or something, I would be happy to answer them the best I can. Otherwise, see you all on October :smile:
Hey everyone!
I'll be doing the BA Professional Musicianship (Vocals) coming this October too! Really excited but deadly nervous to be 3 hours away from home!!
I look forward to hopefully seeing you all there!
Purdey x
Hello everyone! BA Professional Musicianshio (Vocals) guy here as well, starting this October. Very excited about it. Do you guys have any info to share regarding accommodation in Brighton (something cheap for a start, no need for unnecessary luxuries). Additionally any information on available part-time jobs for students in Brighton would be welcome. I'm a "mature student" (29 years old) and would definitely need some part-time ocuppation to cover a part of living costs!

Take care everyone, looking forward to see you there.
Hi guys. BA Professional Musicianship (Vocals) guy here as well, starting this October. Very excited about it.

Anyone got any tips for house rental and perhaps any part-time jobs available in Brighton to help with living costs? I'm a mature student (29 years old) and am more than eager to have some ocuppation in my free time to cover some expenses!
Hiy'

starting BA(Hons) Prof.Musicianship Guitar degree this oct. and looking forward mates to share a flat rather in Hove.
I'd be happy to have chinwags about this project.

So please, if you feel you'd too just send a message and let's talk!

Cheers,

Chris,
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi,
just found a 5 beds house with shared kitchen and lounge.

Actually, i wrote here because it would be fun to share a whole property with 4 other BIMM students in a 5 bedrooms house, whether m/f. doesn't matter.
Some details :.

first floor:- Master bedroom, two further doubles, contemporary style family bathroom with separate shower. Bedroom 5/study. Top floor:- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room

it would be 103.80 per week per person! (plus bills).

House is unfurnished but nowadays you can easily can get mattress and wardrobe and desk from Ryman and Ikea for a good price.

Please, contact as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Chris,
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
^ Sent you a message - definitely interested!!

Lukeoliverjames
Heyyy, I'm going to bimm this year to study music business, I'm looking for house share to if anyone fancys sharing
Me too - to all of the above. Are you still looking for accommodation? (See you there, regardless!)
Reply 33
Hi,
I'm a french student and I'll have an audition in about a month, for a BA in professional musicianship vocals.
What will they ask me for the

Quick Reply

Latest