Mango :sogood:

Anything to do with fruits, post here :borat:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lychees.
Too much choice tbh

Blueberries and Strawberries are amazing with ice cream or yoghurt
Bananas amazing with porridge
Mangos , Coconuts , Water-melones are all juicy as ****.
Reply 3
Strawberries and Passion fruit (with lots of sugar)! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Sharon fruit.
Reply 5
Mango, cherries and bananas :smile:
I'm hugely boring when it comes to fruit. My favourites are apples, bananas and strawberries. I also like pineapple and raspberries but hardly ever have them for some reason.
Sharon fruit and oranges....
Original post by meenu89
Sharon fruit.

Original post by chocolatesauce
Sharon fruit and oranges....

What is Sharon fruit like?
Mangos. i speak for all da pakis indians and bengalis
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
What is Sharon fruit like?

It has a very distinctive sweet/tangy taste. If the fruit is hard and has bright orange color, it's best to let it sit until it becomes soft to touch and turns to deeper orange colour!
Original post by Straight up G
Mangos. i speak for all da pakis indians and bengalis

Pakistani ones are the best though...
Pakistani ones are the best though...

I kno, I kno. Sometimes I have to settle for these tubs of fresh, chopped mangos from Tesco, and I don't mind them, they probably from Latin America and they're acceptable, but they ain't comparable to Pakistani chaunsas you know. Mangos are a serious ting
I kno, I kno. Sometimes I have to settle for these tubs of fresh, chopped mangos from Tesco, and I don't mind them, they probably from Latin America and they're acceptable, but they ain't comparable to Pakistani chaunsas you know. Mangos are a serious ting

we never buy the ones from Tesco's because its not worth the money, the best ones are the ones in the boxes at the Indian/Pakistani shops. I could eat mangoes all day!
we never buy the ones from Tesco's because its not worth the money, the best ones are the ones in the boxes at the Indian/Pakistani shops. I could eat mangoes all day!

Maybe your fam can give me a lift to one of those shops next time because there aren't any near me. Anyway when I buy those tubs off Tesco it's only when they're on reduced price clearance at the end of the day.
(edited 10 years ago)
My favorite fruit is pineapple, because this one is so juicy. The mango comes next.
Maybe your fam can give me a lift to one of those shops next time because there aren't any near me. I even tried to convince the freshie behind the counter at a local shop to stock fresh mangos, I told him loads of Indian students in the area, they'd be all over his shop like black guys at KFC. Anyway when I buy those tubs off Tesco it's only when they're on reduced price clearance at the end of the day.

lol your language is very streetwise and tell your shops to stock up!
Pomegranate.
Original post by tehforum
Lychees.

The fruit looks sweet, doesn't it?
Honeydew melon.

Quick Reply

Latest