The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

A2B scheme offers

I wanted to know if anyone has received an A2B offer from the university yet? If you have, have they invited you to a shadow day?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, yeah i got mine for maths a few days ago, which subject do you study?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Good to hear. I am hoping to study Business management.
Did you get your a2b offer first or the standard entry requirements offer first?
Reply 3
Hey, I'm hoping to study Business Management too - though I haven't received an invitation for the student shadow day yet.
Reply 4
I have mine for Theoertical Physics & Applied Mathematics. Going to my shadow day tommorow :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by anon_ymous
Hey, I'm hoping to study Business Management too - though I haven't received an invitation for the student shadow day yet.
I haven't received an invitation myself yet. The last thing I received was a email saying that they are looking into my application and will get back to me with information about a shadow day etc. Is that the same for you too?
Reply 6
Original post by TheBBQ
I have mine for Theoertical Physics & Applied Mathematics. Going to my shadow day tommorow :smile:
Good Luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well :smile:Do tell us how you got on and what the day involved.
Reply 7
Original post by Jans14
Good Luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well :smile:Do tell us how you got on and what the day involved.

Will do :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Jans14
I haven't received an invitation myself yet. The last thing I received was a email saying that they are looking into my application and will get back to me with information about a shadow day etc. Is that the same for you too?

Same here. I haven't heard from them yet.
My friends already have their login details for the online module and invited to a student shadow day.
Reply 9
Shadow day was good, sat a lecture and looked around the campus and visited any places! A bit daunting though..
Reply 10
Same here. I haven't heard from them yet.
My friends already have their login details for the online module and invited to a student shadow day.
I am getting slightly worried myself now!
Reply 11
Original post by Jans14
I am getting slightly worried myself now!

I've just received an invitation for the student shadow day...
Did you get anything yet?
I have received an A2B offer for Psychology, and have been invited for a Shadowing Day on 4th of February. Quite excited. :biggrin:
Has anyone had their shadowing visit yet, and wants to share some views on their experiences? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by TheBBQ
Shadow day was good, sat a lecture and looked around the campus and visited any places! A bit daunting though..

How was it daunting? I have mine tomorrow and I'm worried that they might ask me questions in regards to my chosen degree....:confused:
Original post by 07at
How was it daunting? I have mine tomorrow and I'm worried that they might ask me questions in regards to my chosen degree....:confused:

Hey, I wouldn't worry! I had mine this week and it was absolutely informal. Felt more like hanging around the campus rather than a serious university visit. We literally just spent a day with the current student, so it was very friendly and relaxed. Good luck!
Reply 15
Original post by 07at

Just moving out to university and it seems like it's gonna be a big change and all that :redface:
Reply 16
Hi Guys, has anyone received a A2B offer for Nursing? or know of anyone who has?
Reply 17
I've got my A2B offer and login details, but no shadow day?

What email address do they send the invites from?
Reply 18
Original post by Jans14
Good to hear. I am hoping to study Business management.
Did you get your a2b offer first or the standard entry requirements offer first?

Hey guys,
I'm hoping to study International business at Birmingham this year and have you guys recieved your essay titles yet? I've got mine and a meeting with my tutor and a professor at the university, I am so so nervous . I'm guessing our titles will be the same
Original post by 07at
Hey guys,
I'm hoping to study International business at Birmingham this year and have you guys recieved your essay titles yet? I've got mine and a meeting with my tutor and a professor at the university, I am so so nervous . I'm guessing our titles will be the same

I just received my question today and I am so lost. I am actually clueless. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending