The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen Geology applicants 2014

Hi, I have applied to study Geology at numerous universities with Manchester and Aberdeen my top two choices now that I received offers from both.
Could anyone tell what the course is like? What the nightlife is like? Also is there a large number of Scottish students in comparison to English students, I don't have a problem with this just coming from Manchester I wouldn't want to be home sick 6 hours away from home!

Thanks
I also have an offer to aberdeen! stuck between a few unis. I'm from scotland and know aberdeen pretty well... it's a fairly nice city with a really good nightlife! I'm not sure about how many English students there are... but people are really friendly and it's not the sort of place where you could feel excluded! is it petroleum geology at aberdeen?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by rebeccac123
I also have an offer to aberdeen! stuck between a few unis. I'm from scotland and know aberdeen pretty well... it's a fairly nice city with a really good nightlife! I'm not sure about how many English students there are... but people are really friendly and it's not the sort of place where you could feel excluded! is it petroleum geology at aberdeen?

Have you got an offer to study geology and petroleum geology as well or another course?
Original post by JohnDickinson01
Have you got an offer to study geology and petroleum geology as well or another course?

yeah mines is the geology and petroleum geology course!
Reply 4
I've received an offer from Aberdeen for Geology and Petroleum Geology too! I think I'm going to accept it but I'm still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh, probably not going to be successful but oh well might as well try!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending