The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
When I was about 5 I tried to force my twin to eat a jaffa cake, but she wouldn't. So I cut her hair off. :colone:
Reply 61
Back in Year 8 or Year 9, this boy was getting bullied because he couldn't speak english properly (I wasn't picking on him, I don't like being a bully), but then, I remember him trying to act cool infront of my friends (3 guys) in lunch time, my friends were calling him all sorts of names, I think he vented his anger towards me or one of my friends, but one thing led to another, I basically twisted his hand really, really badly. And he completely cried, and I still feel guilty about it. I can't even remember if I apologised, I hope I did. :frown:

...what else, erm...I guess I did shout at my mum a few times? I think that counts LOL, because you should never disrespect your mother. But I guess arguments in the household are common...
I cheated in my GCSE French and English controlled assessment exams and never got caught 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Stuck chewing gum in a girl's hair. I felt terrible about it, and still do.
Reply 64
Tried to power swing in 2v2 tennis. Ended up injuring my partner with the racket.
I accidentally hit someone on their leg with a hockey stick.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I set up a dupe account on TSR called ImSoAcademic and pretended to be a teenage girl so I could troll the forum. :giggle:

It took over more and more of my life so in the end I had to 'retire' her although I still come back on as her occasionally.

I really, really, really want to believe this.

Please let this be true. Please.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I set up a dupe account on TSR called ImSoAcademic and pretended to be a teenage girl so I could troll the forum. :giggle:

It took over more and more of my life so in the end I had to 'retire' her although I still come back on as her occasionally.

This seems very meta... She was trolling...but are you trolling...who'se trolling who????
Original post by redferry
This seems very meta... She was trolling...but are you trolling...who'se trolling who????
I think he's lying, because she's called imsoacademic. If it was his account, he wouldn't have put the capitals in.

:ms:
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I think he's lying, because she's called imsoacademic. If it was his account, he wouldn't have put the capitals in.

:ms:

I also think he's lying as no one other than a girl could have come up with the sexual mermaid theory lol

Quick Reply

Latest