The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ESPS Assessment Day on 5 February

Hi,
Are any of you invited to the assessment day on 5 February? I would be happy to be able to talk to someone etc as I will be attending alone and with no clue what to expect. I am applying for the dual degree with Sciences Po so I will have an interview too.
Thanks in advance ☺️
Hi Marilyn_Sh!

Congrats on the invite! I have one for the assessment day on the 5th too, but have applied for the regular ESPS degree, rather than the dual one. I won't know anyone else either though, so we're in the same boat there!

By what I've gleaned from the internet, the important part of the assessment is the TSA. There are discussion groups on top of that, but it seems that they're not assessed: rather, they're more of an insight to what the course would be like. I'm not too sure though, so don't quote me on that! Of course, your day might be somewhat different, given the slight distinction in course.

Are you coming from far?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hey thanks you too ! I am from Germany and you?
Reply 3
Hi guys ! I'm attending the Assessment day on February the 5th as well.
I'm so excited and nervous at the same time !:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by dream*uni
Hi guys ! I'm attending the Assessment day on February the 5th as well.
I'm so excited and nervous at the same time !:smile:

Who were you actually ? :smile: And did you guys here anything from them yet ?
Reply 5
Hi :smile:
I just got invited for an interview for ESPS Dual BA with Sciences Po on March the 5th ! Any clues on what I should expect ? I won't know anyone & really have no clue as to how I should prepare, so that would be nice to know how it went for you all.
I'm so nervous and excited ! :wink:

(Oh, I'm from France by the way!)
Reply 6
Original post by Lunsy
Hi :smile:
I just got invited for an interview for ESPS Dual BA with Sciences Po on March the 5th ! Any clues on what I should expect ? I won't know anyone & really have no clue as to how I should prepare, so that would be nice to know how it went for you all.
I'm so nervous and excited ! :wink:

(Oh, I'm from France by the way!)

Hi,
which Sciences Po campus did you choose ? You cannot prepare much but make sure you know about the course, the unis and the most important current issues and of course your motivation to study this subject :smile: Don't panic if you cannot answer a question just be honest. I actually felt my interview was pretty bad and I got an offer! Good luck.
Reply 7
Original post by Marilyn_Sh
Hi,
which Sciences Po campus did you choose ? You cannot prepare much but make sure you know about the course, the unis and the most important current issues and of course your motivation to study this subject :smile: Don't panic if you cannot answer a question just be honest. I actually felt my interview was pretty bad and I got an offer! Good luck.

Paris with German & you ?

I think I read somewhere that we're interviewed by Sciences Po representatives - is that true ? Were there nasty questions ? xD
I love this course so much, so I'm quite nervous about this Assessment Day haha :smile:
Reply 8
Paris and Italian :smile: yes That is true no the questions were okay and pretty much related to my ps! Good luck!!
Reply 9
How did you find the TSA?
Going to the assessment day tomorrow and have an interview! Any tips anyone? I'm applying for the dual BA and Im a british school applicant. Really quite nervous about the interview....

Does the TSA have to be done chronologically, would it be a bad idea to try to do the questions you think will be easier for you or is that a big no-no?
Reply 11
Hey ! Know why you chose this degree, Cite some experiences in your life that made you think like that (e.g. Believe in Europe) and that made you want to study this degree.

No that is absolutely the right way to do it ! You can't do them all so do as many easy ones as you can, don't waste time on the too difficult ones !

Good luck :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending