The Student Room Group

How much work outside of school for your A2 subjects & when will you start revising?

How much work do you currently do for your A2 subjects, and when do you think is a good time to start revising for the summer exams? Is anyone else starting to get anxious thinking about how quickly the summer exams will come round???:confused:
Reply 1
3-5hours a day usually

I started revising a long time ago

nah I'm ready
I don't do any work unless I have to :colondollar:

I'll probably start revision in March/April, we'll see :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
3-5hours a day usually

I started revising a long time ago

nah I'm ready

That's pretty impressive, I wish I was motivated that much to do that much work, I thought I was quite motivated though...
I have had mocks this week and next so have and will be revising for them, after they are done i think i will just carry on working and doing 1-2 hours of revision each week for the different sections I have, e.g. C3,C4, M2, Business Unit 3, 4b and also for my resits, M1 and Unit 1 business. I will increase this the closer I get to the exam period, by the Easter holidays I will probably start doing 2 hours + per section and then in study leave I will do 3 hours plus+ a week per section. Hopefully it all goes well :smile:
Reply 5
In my school, we have mock exams at the end of each term (except in the last one when we sit the real exams). :eek: So, we're kind of ''forced'' to revise every day... :smile:
Um, seeming as I've had A2 January exams, I tend to do about 3-4ish hours a day, (usually in school 'cause I have a lot of free lessons) and visit my three subjects three times a week. I've been revising since the start of September.
Reply 7
I have literally done no work except coursework outside class up til now, was a bit of a shock to me how hard mocks were so I'm going to be doing 2 hours a day of revision at home now up til Easter when I'll step it up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest