Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
Just French! I'm a Y10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could have sworn you were a year 11 the other day?! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kumon
Hahah good to hear, I still have a few mocks :s-smilie:

Mine are in a couple of weeks. Really got to start revising for them - get a head start for the summer.
Original post by kumon

Ola :biggrin: Don't know how you say "how are you?" "Com - os - stats?" :lol: You could teach me by adding a few phrases here and there :biggrin:

Hello is 'Hola', How are you is Como estas? If you wanted to say 'I'm fine' you could reply with Soy bien or if you're not soy mal (I need accents and upside down question marks but I'm not sure how to insert them .-.)
Original post by furryface12
I could have sworn you were a year 11 the other day?! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! Why did you think that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by kumon
The trig involved is too yucky :s-smilie:

I could just about follow the trig in C2 even though I hated it, it wasn't too difficult once you knew what you were doing. But yeah it's a million times worse now :frown:
Reply 25
Oh look a thread :redface:
I do bio, chem, maths (mechanics) and physics.
I wish I took FM and philosophy instead of bio and chem though, sigh, I can't do exam technique for biology, and chemistry is just...weird XD.

So, OP, sorry if you've been asked this already, but what A2s are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Tibbz2
Not enjoying sixth form at the moment! It was great before Xmas, AS Physics/Maths/Chem all straightforward enough.

However now we're onto A2 Maths I want to just bury myself in the ground and cry :lol:

Just try and do lots of past papers and pick up on your weaknesses and then try and become better at them by revising those specific topics.
Original post by William Turtle
Nope, year 13, so didn't have mocks - thrust straight into the January exams. I'll have you know they went nicely :tongue:

I may have been a bit rash in picking up subjects this year, though..

I'm in year 13 and I had/still have January mocks, I don't have January exams though, I thought they stopped that and all exams now have to be taken in the summer?
Original post by RSmith1007
I'm in year 13 and I had/still have January mocks, I don't have January exams though, I thought they stopped that and all exams now have to be taken in the summer?

I was talking about my AS year (last year). I'm having mocks this year in a couple of weeks. You're right that there are no January exams this year.
I'm in year 13 studying biology, history and english literature! Hopefully going to university in September to study evolutionary anthropology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sup guys :biggrin:
A level maths
AS physics
AS computing

I should be revising for mocks ._.
Original post by William Turtle
I was talking about my AS year (last year). I'm having mocks this year in a couple of weeks. You're right that there are no January exams this year.

Oh ok my bad
Original post by RSmith1007
Oh ok my bad

No problem!
What the hell is KCL? Omg I just rhymed, again! Sorry, poets tend to do that. :rolleyes: Lol what in the world is KCL? I've never heard of that before. :confused: Anyway, I do Psychology, English Language, English Literature, German and German Conversation, (2 seperate ASes I think), and General Studies, all at AS. I'm in Year 12, but that sounds weird because we call it First Year. Lol :smile: I know that I have to drop one after Y12, (so probably Lit), and I'm gonna do Psychology, German and English Lang at A2, and then do an AS at perhaps Critical Thinking or something. :biggrin: But I'm thinking of doing a 3rd and 4th year too, so going on til "Year 15"! :eek: Lol I might do an AS at Drama, just out of interest, as I love and miss it so much!!! :angelwings: Do you think I should? And also, can I do AS Drama without a GCSE in Drama? :confused: Just saying. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lucy96
I'm in year 13 studying biology, history and english literature! Hopefully going to university in September to study evolutionary anthropology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do Literature too! Do you like it? :tongue:
Original post by Rainbow Student
I do Literature too! Do you like it? :tongue:

Woo! I love it :smile: how about you? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Woo! I love it :smile: how about you? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do too, but it's probably my hardest course lol! What stuff have you studied in it? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I do too, but it's probably my hardest course lol! What stuff have you studied in it? :smile:

What else do you study? :biggrin: I find it my easiest, strangely enough :tongue: at AS I did The Kite Runner, The Great Gatsby, Rime of the Ancient Mariner and poems by Keats for the exam, and A Midsummer Night's Dream and Educating Rita for the coursework :smile: at A2 I'm studying The Bloody Chamber, Macbeth and Wuthering Heights for the exam :tongue: you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
What else do you study? :biggrin: I find it my easiest, strangely enough :tongue: at AS I did The Kite Runner, The Great Gatsby, Rime of the Ancient Mariner and poems by Keats for the exam, and A Midsummer Night's Dream and Educating Rita for the coursework :smile: at A2 I'm studying The Bloody Chamber, Macbeth and Wuthering Heights for the exam :tongue: you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! I did Macbeth at GCSE. 0_O Lol I've been doing Jane Eyre, Our Country's Good, 1984, and The World's Wife collection along with some Yeats. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Cool! I did Macbeth at GCSE. 0_O Lol I've been doing Jane Eyre, Our Country's Good, 1984, and The World's Wife collection along with some Yeats. :smile:

Oh and I also watched a film of Educating Rita at GCSE, but we didn't study it lol. I did Macbeth at GCSE Lit and Rita at GCSE Lang. That feels like a lifetime ago now! :P :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest