The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Childrens nursing interview.

Scroll to see replies

Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Good luck everyone :smile:

The literacy test was just a very basic short essay, I didn't even fill an a4 side!
Original post by beckyv123
Good luck everyone :smile:

The literacy test was just a very basic short essay, I didn't even fill an a4 side!

Oh really? that's good then! Thank you!! I'm so scared! xx
Reply 23
Got through today to come home to a rejection from UWE, that's two rejections now :frown: but I think today went well
Reply 24
How many were at your interviews? There were only 6 at mine and 2 got sent home so just me and 3 others left that day!
Reply 25
:frown: rejected
Original post by Paigeyxx
:frown: rejected

Aw:frown: me as well! I'm pretty gutted to be honest, I just hope I get in to UOB though! it's horrible being rejected isn't it? Did they let you know why? x
Reply 27
Original post by clairemariex
Aw:frown: me as well! I'm pretty gutted to be honest, I just hope I get in to UOB though! it's horrible being rejected isn't it? Did they let you know why? x

no they didn't, but ive been rejected from 3 universities now, and I travelled hours to Coventry :frown: I hope Southampton offer me a place, but I don't know if they have any more interview dates :frown:
Reply 28
Don't let it knock your confidence girls... I too was rejected from child at Coventry but Ive had 2 other offers so far... Just be yourselves and don't be afraid to speak from the heart.
Reply 29
Aww no sorry both x
Thank you everyone! :smile: I know I was really unconfident in the individual interview so that's probably why it didn't go as well, I hope I get in to uni of Birmingham now! xxx

And Paige- Southampton might do as they probably would have rejected your application earlier on, I still have 3 unis I havent heard from yet as well. xxx
Reply 31
Original post by beckyv123
I got an offer!! Shocked.com!

Hi Beckyv123,
Just wanted to ask about your interview at Coventry university,,how did it go and what type of questions were you asked? Also congratulations on your success. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Tee:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending