The Student Room Group

Spencer Matthews

Thoughts on Spencer Matthews

Made in Chelsea member
The Bachelor star
Self proclaimed " lothario"
Reply 1
He is not the best looking guy , but his overall 'game' with women is the necessary standard for the 21st century dating scene. All is fair in love and war.
I miss the old Spencer :lol:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390160640.399864.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
What. A. Douche. No offence. Why do women date that jerk? He's so petty. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by itssimplyme

Posted from TSR Mobile

Respect to the guy tbh. Despite the fame, the true mark of a great 'seducer' is one who is able to do so with added handicaps.
Reply 5
Original post by Rainbow Student
What. A. Douche. No offence. Why do women date that jerk? He's so petty. :smile:

Because they like emotional rollercoasters. In fact, in my experience, the girls with boyfriends are easier to 'turn'. It is what it is. The girls he goes for want a bit of spice and excitement in their lives.
(edited 10 years ago)
He's a dick.
Original post by Mr_Vain
Because like emotional rollercoasters. In fact, in my experience, the girls with boyfriends are easier to 'turn'. It is what it is. The girls he goes for want a bit of spice and excitement in their lives.

Well in terms of going for more spice in my life, if I had to pick between Spencer Matthews and some habanero with jalapenos covered in hot sauce, guess who's tongue and bowels would be destroyed? :headfire: :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Rainbow Student
Well in terms of going for more spice in my life, if I had to pick between Spencer Matthews and some habanero with jalapenos covered in hot sauce, guess who's tongue and bowels would be destroyed? :headfire: :biggrin:

Well, i'm not exactly asserting that all women are masochists (in going for Spencer :biggrin: ) But, a lot like the thrill of the chase and the rollercoaster, it works.
Original post by Mr_Vain
Well, i'm not exactly asserting that all women are masochists (in going for Spencer :biggrin: ) But, a lot like the thrill of the chase and the rollercoaster, it works.

Not for me. :wink: Lol I'm fine as I am. :smile:
Looks wise he is not that bad looking, it's his personality that puts him down as he comes across incredibly cocky and vain!
Original post by Mr_Vain
Respect to the guy tbh. Despite the fame, the true mark of a great 'seducer' is one who is able to do so with added handicaps.

Respect? I think he looks gaunt and unwell.
Reply 12
Original post by qwertyking
Respect? I think he looks gaunt and unwell.

The fact that the guy has a pretty consistent level of performance with these girls despite his physical drawbacks is worthy of respect. He clearly does not give a **** about what they like. It's more personal vanity.
he talks a good game.. meets and usurps the emotional threshold that women hold, which in turn makes them fall for him.

A very good charlatan, I must say :mmm:
Reply 14
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
he talks a good game.. meets and usurps the emotional threshold that women hold, which in turn makes them fall for him.

A very good charlatan, I must say :mmm:

Oh, I would think that since he is so ... open, about his reputation... he is less a charlatan than a politician would ever be :teehee:
Original post by itssimplyme

Posted from TSR Mobile

His head looks too big for his body now..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending