The Student Room Group

Lads Holiday 2014

Basically, around 10 of us are looking to go on a "Lads Holiday". However, we're not too keen on the typical locations ( ie. Maga, Zante, Kavos )

So basically, we're looking for somewhere abit more obscure that still has

Cheap booze

Girls

Sun

Beaches

Also, I was wondering where Europeans (especially Scandinavians ) go on holiday? Because most places we've looked seems to be full of us chavvy, drunk Brits.

Thanks in Advance
Can I recommend Tenerife, slightly off the beaten track and yet still good! Me and nine of my girlfriends are heading there this summer for a holiday because of the beach (2 mins from our hotel), the alcohol which apparently is super cheap, and the guys in the sun! It's brilliant from what I can tell, and I am so pumped to go there, also I have been before and it's not all chavvy Brits :smile:
Reply 2
Bump- NEED ADVICE
Hey, call me biased because I'm half Zante but Zante is awesome! If you want to avoid the chavvy people just don't stay in Lagana, you'd be better of somewhere like Alkyes. There's still sun and lots of girls and beach and water sport! If you are looking fr something more authentic just go for a walk in the mountains, or to the village . Like I say, biased , but hey. Have you considered other Greek islands (Corfu, Kefalonia etc.) Or even Cyprus? Canary Islands? Spain, even south of France? I hope you find a nice place :smile:

*edit* You get quite a lot of Germans in Zante...Scandinavian... close enough? :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Going to Lagunas Zante this year. You want an 18-30 holiday with no typical 18-30 year olds. Just dive in I say. Just stay classy unlike the drunken chavs you will undoubtedly come across.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ibiza is the only place in Europe to go for a clubbing holiday, seriously its addictive soon as you go there you won't want to go anywhere else. Its out of this world!

It is quite expensive tho for drinks..
Reply 6
Me and some girls are going to the island Hvar in Croatia in July..we've researched it and its a supposed to be a great clubbing island and loads of young people go there..
And its in the south of Europe so its warm and sunny..got beaches and sea obviously cause its an island. My friend said its like the Ibiza of eastern europe hahah maybe not as crazy as Ibiza but it looks pretty good for a group holiday and is about half the price of a trip to Ibiza.
if you want travelling tips check out this website: http://naughtynomad.com/
like a travel website for sex, drugs and other important considerations :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by Swarley1
Basically, around 10 of us are looking to go on a "Lads Holiday". However, we're not too keen on the typical locations ( ie. Maga, Zante, Kavos )

Cheap booze

Girls

Sun

Beaches

Also, I was wondering where Europeans (especially Scandinavians ) go on holiday? Because most places we've looked seems to be full of us chavvy, drunk Brits.

Thanks in Advance

Albuferia, in Portugal. Absolutely full of Scandinavians.
Reply 8
Original post by Swarley1

Cheap booze

Girls

Sun

Beaches

Thanks in Advance

**** it. Me and my boys are going Magaluf!
Hoping to just get pissed out of our trees and have loads of sex
Reply 9
Have to agree with Maddypanda.

Croatia! my boyfriend and I are going to Split Croatia in july for Ultra Europe music festival.
Hvar is an island accessible from Split plus yacht week in Croatia might be something to look into!
We got cheap flights through easy jet and accommodation on booking.com which was cheap :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest