The Student Room Group

*Bristol 2014 Dentistry Applicants*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
have all bristol interviews finished now?
Original post by RLB96
have all bristol interviews finished now?

yes, they have.
Has anyone from the 12th feb interview date heard back yet?
Reply 23
No I had my interview that day and am DESPERATE to hear back soon. Really hope they don't drag it out any longer. Didn't they say they decide really quickly once all the interviews are over?
Reply 24
Hi guys anyone here have an offer from Bristol? and are they firming it? Do they know if there's a deadline by which we have to confirm our place? I have an unconditional offer and was wondering whether there's anybody else who's putting down Bristol as their first choice?
Reply 25
Any ideas on when we will hear from Bristol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I think they are gonna send the offers next week wednesday! Just a guess..
Reply 27
Original post by DackSploit
I think they are gonna send the offers next week wednesday! Just a guess..

If it is next Wednesday that will be my birthday :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
will bristol tell us by letter or ucas?
Reply 29
Email, got an email a couple of days ago saying results are being collated and we will be emailed soon about the decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by abarlas123
Email, got an email a couple of days ago saying results are being collated and we will be emailed soon about the decision

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thanks
shouldnt bee too long then if they sent that a few days ago :smile:
Original post by RLB96
will bristol tell us by letter or ucas?

People who have offers heard by UCAS i think and i think they send an email with that too :smile:
Reply 32
offer from Bristol just now through track! interviewed on the 12th March, so it was reaaaaally quick turn around! good luck to everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by Bethan.H
offer from Bristol just now through track! interviewed on the 12th March, so it was reaaaaally quick turn around! good luck to everyone! :biggrin:

Are u post graduate? also, what time was ur interview? congrats by the way!!
Reply 34
I'm guessing they are gonna send out more offers? Only 2 people from TSR have said they have gotten offers! awww c'mon Bristol!!
Reply 35
Original post by DackSploit
Are u post graduate? also, what time was ur interview? congrats by the way!!

no, I'm in college, doing my a-levels at the moment! my interview was at 11.30 on 12th March-can't quite believe it, as i thought it went really badly, haha! thank you! have you heard anything yet? :smile:
Reply 36
no, I'm in college, doing my a-levels at the moment! my interview was at 11.30 on 12th March-can't quite believe it, as i thought it went really badly, haha! thank you! have you heard anything yet? :smile:

Ahh mine was exactly the same date and time..nah i haven't heard anything:redface:
Reply 37
Oh gosh:frown:(
Let's hope the rest of us hear tomorrow no matter what the outcome...
The wait is the worst :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by RLB96
Oh gosh:frown:(
Let's hope the rest of us hear tomorrow no matter what the outcome...
The wait is the worst :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I really hope so. this waiting is killing me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39

Congrats! Did you get an email too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest