The Student Room Group

Lone Survivor...A true story of the courage and honor of American soldiers.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oldcon1953
I don't think we ever looked on it as a right. If not us, someone would, I'm sure, be filling our role whatever that role is. France and Germany are hardly capable or they would be doing it.

Chad? Côte d'Ivoire? Libya? Mali? and the current interventions in the Central African Republic and Somalia? These are some of the places that France has an active role in peacekeeping, you say that France cannot do this? We're doing this right now and all times we were asked in to help, we didn't launch an all out war, the population support the military operations and the public in the countries we're fighting in also support us.

Dislike France all you would care to but don't say that we're not capable when we're equally, if not more, capable than the USA.
I'll probably check it out.
Original post by tehFrance
Chad? Côte d'Ivoire? Libya? Mali? and the current interventions in the Central African Republic and Somalia? These are some of the places that France has an active role in peacekeeping, you say that France cannot do this? We're doing this right now and all times we were asked in to help, we didn't launch an all out war, the population support the military operations and the public in the countries we're fighting in also support us.

Dislike France all you would care to but don't say that we're not capable when we're equally, if not more, capable than the USA.

You were asked to come in, didn't launch all out war, the population supports the military operations,and the indigenous population supports you. WOW! That takes courage! Sounds like something Mormon missionaries could handle or maybe some of our "stupid" U.S. Marines on their off time.
Reply 43
these type of films are my favourite (act of valor, zero dark thirty, jarhead) and now this :smile:
Reply 44
Lol too many arm chair generals and keyboard warriors in this thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending