The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing, London Based Uni's

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Mia12
As far as I remember, the literacy test had a small article to read and then you answer from multiple choice questions. You then have two titles to choose from, to then write a short essay about one of them. I don't remember the exact titles, one of them was something along the lines of nurses showing their emotions and the other one I literally cannot remember, sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!

Aww thank you :smile:
Have you heard back from them?
Reply 101
Original post by Mia12
Ah, ok thanks. I'm still waiting to find out whether or not I passed the maths and literacy test. It's been just over two weeks now and still not heard anything. Starting to worry now. Congratulations for getting in! :smile:

They should've replied by now. I waited 2 weeks, phoned them and they told me that no one put my score on the system to it appeared as if I never attended the tests.
Have u accepted ur offer?
Reply 103
Original post by Kuromyu
They should've replied by now. I waited 2 weeks, phoned them and they told me that no one put my score on the system to it appeared as if I never attended the tests.

Hey, I ended up phoning them and found out that I passed the tests. Yay! I now have an interview in May. Wondering what to expect, and how successful other people have been with the interview?! :-)
Reply 104
Original post by Sarah_/
Aww thank you :smile:
Have you heard back from them?

I passed, yay! How did you get on? :-)
Reply 105
Original post by Mia12
Hey, I ended up phoning them and found out that I passed the tests. Yay! I now have an interview in May. Wondering what to expect, and how successful other people have been with the interview?! :-)

All the people on my course who applied for Middlesex got in (only those who actually got to the interview stage though) I think it's quite a high success rate of getting in.
Hey I was reading through the thread and you said we can ask if we have any questions lol.
I have a test on Wednesday and I just wanted to know, do u remember your essay questions? And what topics on the numeracy tests do I have to practice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending