The Student Room Group

Midwifery interview at brighton university

I have an interview for Midwifery at Brighton university, Eastbourne campus, on Thursday and as Midwifery is extremely competative I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice that might benefit me? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Rebekahmck
I have an interview for Midwifery at Brighton university, Eastbourne campus, on Thursday and as Midwifery is extremely competative I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice that might benefit me? Thanks

Hi Rebekah, sorry I didn't see this post In time to help, I have my interview there tomorrow! How did you find it? xx
Reply 2
How did the interview go girlies? I've got mine on the 18th feb! Petrified! Any hints on what to expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by israbella
How did the interview go girlies? I've got mine on the 18th feb! Petrified! Any hints on what to expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All I can say is it is very different to the other interviews I've had! I personally found it more difficult but everyone else I was with preferred the layout with interview 5 stations that you rotate around :P I found it difficult to concentrate but I guess It made it slightly less formal? hmm... the nerves got the better of me :frown:
The maths and English are nothing to worry about though!:smile:
Good Luck x
Reply 4
Original post by Elysiaaar
All I can say is it is very different to the other interviews I've had! I personally found it more difficult but everyone else I was with preferred the layout with interview 5 stations that you rotate around :P I found it difficult to concentrate but I guess It made it slightly less formal? hmm... the nerves got the better of me :frown:
The maths and English are nothing to worry about though!:smile:
Good Luck x

Oh gosh! 5 interview stages is such a deterrent :/ any pointers with the questions asked? I found last year they tend to ask pretty random questions sometimes waiting for you to trip up on them :/ hoping I don't stutter! Any news back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by israbella
Oh gosh! 5 interview stages is such a deterrent :/ any pointers with the questions asked? I found last year they tend to ask pretty random questions sometimes waiting for you to trip up on them :/ hoping I don't stutter! Any news back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The questions are mainly scenario/talk about something they show you type things:tongue:
And no they have said don't expect to hear before march:rolleyes:
Reply 6
Hi, i have an interview on the 17th could you give an example of the questions you were asked?
Reply 7
Original post by Rebekahmck

Hia Rebekahmck Just wondering how the intreview went I have one next week at Brighton can you tell me what the maths test and English where like ??? Please
Hi,I’ve got an interview date though for Brighton university studying midwifery I was wondering if I had to do English and maths tests... it doesn’t say on the invitation but didn’t know if it was mandatory? Thank you
Reply 9
Original post by Milliekane123
Hi,I’ve got an interview date though for Brighton university studying midwifery I was wondering if I had to do English and maths tests... it doesn’t say on the invitation but didn’t know if it was mandatory? Thank you

i know brighton does mandatory english and maths entrance exams, they mentioned it at the open day :frown:(
Original post by amy8900
i know brighton does mandatory english and maths entrance exams, they mentioned it at the open day :frown:(

Okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending