The Student Room Group

Eeek FINALLY! BCU interview anyone???

I recieved my first interview today from BCU. FINALLY, after waiting since early november.
My interview is 24th February 12.30pm for adult nursing... anyone else got theres the same day? :biggrin:
Has anyone got any advice for the BCU interview/tests? :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi! I sent mine off 20th of November and BCU is the only one i've not heard back from. Are you doing childrens nursing? I hope I get an interview offer through soon. Good luck for the interview :]
Reply 2
Original post by Dadeo
Hi! I sent mine off 20th of November and BCU is the only one i've not heard back from. Are you doing childrens nursing? I hope I get an interview offer through soon. Good luck for the interview :]

Im doing adults! Maybe thats why? and you only sent yours off a few days after me... Someone in my class heard back from BCU earlier than me & she got rejected with no interview. I suppose no news is good news then!
I was expecting a letter, but it was through email. So keep an eye on your emails.
Thank you! I hope you hear back soon and its good news!
Reply 3
I got a interview for adult nursing on the 28th of February at 8.30am, any interview tips anyone? x
Reply 4
Anyone else got an interview?
Reply 5
Hey everyone I am studying adult nursing at BCU and they are really supportive if you decide to go there :smile:. first thing do not get nervous they are nice!!. just talk about what you've done they just want to get to know you. There might be a scenario and the maths samples are useful for the maths section on the pc. If I was you just ask them to help you if you get stuck navigating your way round the website. also ask them to repeat questions in the interview to help your mind focus. if you think you didn't answer it right just ask again. hope your preparing goes well qcse maths is good and English on bbc website. :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending