The Student Room Group

Further Reading AQA Chem

Hi, I was wondering if I should read more around the topics that I am doing? We are on the first bit of organic in CHEM 2. I just need some pointers where to look? E.g. Isomerism
Reply 1
Original post by MarcusWaller
Hi, I was wondering if I should read more around the topics that I am doing? We are on the first bit of organic in CHEM 2. I just need some pointers where to look? E.g. Isomerism

Do you mean read ahead in your syllabus or casual reading around how it links with everyday life?
Reply 2
Original post by Secret.
Do you mean read ahead in your syllabus or casual reading around how it links with everyday life?

No like just around that topic as it is condensed down a bit so I understand it fully.
Reply 3
No like just around that topic as it is condensed down a bit so I understand it fully.

Ohh okay, which textbook are you using?

Try Chemguide and Alevelchem, they're both good websites but chemguide sometimes has more detail than you'll need
Reply 4
Original post by Secret.
Ohh okay, which textbook are you using?

Try Chemguide and Alevelchem, they're both good websites but chemguide sometimes has more detail than you'll need

We are using the Nelson Thornes textbook and I have the oxford electronic book on my thumb drive.
Reply 5
We are using the Nelson Thornes textbook and I have the oxford electronic book on my thumb drive.

Okay, the Nelson Thornes textbook is generally good for this type of stuff. If you do get stuck try those websites above or ask on here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest