The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Veterinary nursing interview at Middlesex Uni!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi! I applied to Middlesex and in a couple of weeks I will have my interview via Skype (I'm from Italy). I am really nervous since I have no clue what it's going to be like, so I wanted to ask you for some advice. Thank you! Hope someone will be able to help me!
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 41
I applied for middlesex to and I already received an answer, did you get it? (i'm from Italy to :smile: )
I also am applying and dont get how this works, did you find out??

Original post by Chloephilips98
i know this sounds weird but at middlesex because im thinking of applying in sept 2015 is the veterinary nursing course at middlesex uni or a college away from it because ive read about the college of animal welfare and im just really confused because i want to go to an open day but do i go to one at CAW or middlesex and also accomodation where do i stay if i ever got in im just confused can someone clear this up
Reply 43
Original post by beccatoon
I also am applying and dont get how this works, did you find out??

Middlesex runs the same course at 3 different sites, so the hendon site in middlesex, CAW in huntingdons and CAW in leeds. 3 completely different universities/colleges but exactly the same course. Hope this helps
oh thank you! so you just find accommodation around CAW
Original post by Jade.1
Middlesex runs the same course at 3 different sites, so the hendon site in middlesex, CAW in huntingdons and CAW in leeds. 3 completely different universities/colleges but exactly the same course. Hope this helps
Reply 45
Original post by beccatoon
oh thank you! so you just find accommodation around CAW

CAW Huntingdon have their own specific accommodation or you can rent privately, Middlesex have their own halls to choose from, and Leeds will have their own or private rent in the area. All depends what uni you go for.
Original post by abimoorcroft
Hi,

I've been invited to a veterinary nursing interview this friday and am very scared! As its my first choice and my first uni interview.

I have had a look at the timetable for the day and it says we will be taking part in a 'short written task', 'a group discussion' and it also says 'one to one interviews and feedback (if requested by the applicant or interviewer)'. And its this part that worries me the most.. does it mean by that, that everybody has a one to one interview or you have to request one?

Just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what happens on the interview, maybe if you've recently had an interview at middlesex? Just to calm me down!

Thank you!
Abi x

Hello Abi,

Congratulations on your offer to study at Middlesex!
Carla is a current Veterinary student and she will be happy to answer your questions. Here is her thread, just comment below and she will answer: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4394336

Best wishes and good luck
Ludovica
(Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending