The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

All people going to Bucks new Uni! :)

Im really excited I know its a long way off but I cant wait to meet all you new people! does anyone know if the nightlife is good?

Scroll to see replies

I've heard the nightlife isn't brilliant but it's the people you meet that make it worthwhile and on the bright side it's close to Watford and London which are both great nights out
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
You can find out more about all the Exciting nightlife activities at Bucks New University by clicking on the link below:

http://www.bucksstudentsunion.org/

Best wishes,
Bucks New University
Reply 3
The High Wycombe nightlife isn't great, but I love the student union, it's free every night, and Wednesday and Friday nights are the best for clubbing and Saturdays are sometimes worth going out. Then they have quiz nights and comedy nights for quiet nights. also from halls they have buses go to ocean and liquid for about £10 for the night and thats usually good. One of the best SU's though, you'll meet loads of people too that just make it better. They do foam parties, gigs, uv parties LOADS
You might all be interested in looking at our page about the Big Deal which all our students benefit from. Free activities and free trips for all students! Not to mention free societies and sports teams! Click here to find out more.
Original post by Hannahlouisa
Im really excited I know its a long way off but I cant wait to meet all you new people! does anyone know if the nightlife is good?

Hey Hun!
Im so excited as well! I guess you're joining as an undergrad in September? What course are you gonna do? Will you be in High Wycombe or Uxbridge? Im going to study Criminological Psychology at High Wycombe.
Original post by Hannahlouisa

When I went for my interview and to look around, the nightlife didn't seem too great; although I'm hearing good things about the SU!
Reply 7
hey, this is something that I was wondering about aswell, I know someone who said that it is a really good night out in uxbridge!! cant wait to start in sept!!
I'm so excited to start in september. What campus is everyone at?
Reply 9
Im excited to start too, the night lifes what you make it really like the people your with.. And I've heard drinks are good prices! Im going to be staying in Brook Street which sounds like a good place to be:smile:
Original post by Brad.95
Im excited to start too, the night lifes what you make it really like the people your with.. And I've heard drinks are good prices! Im going to be staying in Brook Street which sounds like a good place to be:smile:

What are you studying?
Reply 11
Im studying Event and Festival Management:smile: What about you?
Original post by Brad.95
Im studying Event and Festival Management:smile: What about you?

Health and social care :smile:
Looks like event and festival management is a popular course
Reply 13
Ah cool:smile: Yeah it should be good!
Original post by RenelleSings
Health and social care :smile:
Looks like event and festival management is a popular course

I've got an interview for Health and Social Care tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
I've got an interview for Health and Social Care tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool :smile:
How did it go?
Oh cool :smile:
How did it go?

It went really well thanks :biggrin:
Got a conditional offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
It went really well thanks :biggrin:
Got a conditional offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good :smile:
Hopefully see you in September xx
That's good :smile:
Hopefully see you in September xx

Yeah :smile:
Yup hopefully see you in September :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyyy! I will also be studying at Bucks from September! Haven't been to any interviews or open days though so don't really know what to expect :biggrin:
Has anyone been allocated a room yet?

Quick Reply

Latest