The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

has anyone who applied for adult nursing and did the interview heard back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey i had mine last tuesday i am still waiting. i feel to call them
Reply 2
Nothing. If you do call them let us know what they say...
Reply 3
people who applied for child nursing heard back on Monday morning have a feeling that we will hear back today.just keep checking your emails.
Reply 4
i got an offer from middlesex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
My brother is currently doing Nursing (I'm pretty sure) at Middlesex. I wonder if you guys know each other... :colone: :lol: Congrats! :smile:
Reply 6
Well done Ramz!

When was your interview and how were you notified?
Reply 7
Original post by ramz95

Well done Ramz!

Reply 8
Original post by POM1989
Well done Ramz!

thank you. my interview was last week Tuesday and i saw it on my ucas track
Reply 9
Original post by Rainbow Student
My brother is currently doing Nursing (I'm pretty sure) at Middlesex. I wonder if you guys know each other... :colone: :lol: Congrats! :smile:

lol thanks
Reply 10
Hiya, did anyone hear back from the maths/English test, which was on sat? Still waiting for results...ugggh :frown:
Reply 11
i had my interview last week tuesday still waiting for a reply from mdx
Hey, i did the tests on Saturday a d heard back on Wednesday evening
Original post by ramz95

what questions were u asked during ur interview? And how was it?
Reply 14
Original post by blue diamond
what questions were u asked during ur interview? And how was it?
they ask me why i want to do nursing, what are the qualities of a nurse, current issues in nursing, pros and cons of nursing and tell us a time where you were compassionate towards someone and the difference between a nurse and a health assistant. the interview went good tbh the interviewer was really nice.
Original post by ramz95
they ask me why i want to do nursing, what are the qualities of a nurse, current issues in nursing, pros and cons of nursing and tell us a time where you were compassionate towards someone and the difference between a nurse and a health assistant. the interview went good tbh the interviewer was really nice.

thanks so much for the help, congrats on getting an offer, what other unis did u apply for an have u received any other offers yet?
Also, how long did the interview last for?
Reply 17
Original post by ramz95

this is so helpful.

how long did the process take?
they said 2 hours but on the test day it was delayed for 30 mins :/ I have my interview for mdx at 9 and have one for herfordhsire at 1.

and is there any group interviews?
Original post by Peace247
Hiya, did anyone hear back from the maths/English test, which was on sat? Still waiting for results...ugggh :frown:

Hi

I had my test on 18th and im still waiting have you heard anything yet its so annoying:mad:
Reply 19
Original post by zyx07
this is so helpful.

how long did the process take?
they said 2 hours but on the test day it was delayed for 30 mins :/ I have my interview for mdx at 9 and have one for herfordhsire at 1.

and is there any group interviews?

sorry for the late reply, it was 2 hours long and individual interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending