The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by blue diamond
thanks so much for the help, congrats on getting an offer, what other unis did u apply for an have u received any other offers yet?
i applied to kingston mdx greenwitch bedfordshre and buckingmshiire and nope i didnt get any other others
Original post by ramz95
i applied to kingston mdx greenwitch bedfordshre and buckingmshiire and nope i didnt get any other others

In still waiting for my results from Middlesex been 10days I feel I haven't passed otherwise they'd of been in touch by now

I have interview at Greenwich in February hope I get in to one of these unis
Reply 22
Original post by ashleigh1986
In still waiting for my results from Middlesex been 10days I feel I haven't passed otherwise they'd of been in touch by now

I have interview at Greenwich in February hope I get in to one of these unis

when's your greenwich?? mine on the 19th at 9.
Original post by ramz95

how long did ur Middlesex interview last?
Original post by zyx07
when's your greenwich?? mine on the 19th at 9.

18th at 10am I will let u know how it goes
how long did ur Middlesex interview last?

How long did u wait for results from Middlesex?

Exams were an hr for both maths and English
How long did u wait for results from Middlesex?

Exams were an hr for both maths and English

i had the test on a Saturday, the eighteenth, and they emailed me that i had been successful on Wednesday, I'm just now wondering how long the interview is....
Reply 27
Hi ya did u have your interview yet for Middlesex mines tomorrow
Original post by AmyHagan
Hi ya did u have your interview yet for Middlesex mines tomorrow

no, ive got mine on Monday, good luck for tomorrow, i hope it goes really well and u get an offer x
Reply 29
I hope so 2. Good luck to you.
Reply 30
no, ive got mine on Monday, good luck for tomorrow, i hope it goes really well and u get an offer x

mines on monday too, at 1. what about yours?
which branch you doing?
Reply 31
Hiya guys, I have my interview for Greenwich coming up soon.. I'm literally panicking. So, I was wondering if anyone is interested in having an online chat and rehearsing interview questions??:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 32
i had the test on a Saturday, the eighteenth, and they emailed me that i had been successful on Wednesday, I'm just now wondering how long the interview is....

I had my test on the same day and I'm still waiting for a reply. :frown:
Reply 33
Hi

I had my test on 18th and im still waiting have you heard anything yet its so annoying:mad:

I got a bit fed up and phoned them today lol. They were really friendly, she said some of the tests haven't been processed yet for interviews. She couldn't tell me if I passed or not, wasnt on system...bit worried (not sure if that's good/bad) She also said if I haven't heard anything in a week I should give her a call again. Hope that helps
Reply 34
Hi

I had my test on 18th and im still waiting have you heard anything yet its so annoying:mad:

Also now thinking about it now. I had my test in the afternoon and I'm doing child branch, maybe that particular department haven't got back to anyone yet??? I dunno, trying to make sense of it all lol
Original post by Super22
Hiya guys, I have my interview for Greenwich coming up soon.. I'm literally panicking. So, I was wondering if anyone is interested in having an online chat and rehearsing interview questions??:smile:

hey, i don't mind rehearsing interview questions via inbox, that would be really helpful, when is ur interview?
Original post by Peace247
I got a bit fed up and phoned them today lol. They were really friendly, she said some of the tests haven't been processed yet for interviews. She couldn't tell me if I passed or not, wasnt on system...bit worried (not sure if that's good/bad) She also said if I haven't heard anything in a week I should give her a call again. Hope that helps

Thank you I'm so worried jus want to know if I have passed or not my friend went last wed and already got her invite, I applied for adult nursing hope u get a reply soon fingers crossed
Reply 37
Original post by Peace247

I tried to phone them just now and it's 'out of order'
Original post by Kuromyu
I tried to phone them just now and it's 'out of order'

Totally agree y haven't we been told I just want to b put out my misery lol

Thinking its more like a rejection cos its taking so long
Reply 39
Totally agree y haven't we been told I just want to b put out my misery lol

Thinking its more like a rejection cos its taking so long

I'm on the phone now, they're asking for my UCAS number and checking to see if they have my results right now. It's only once I mentioned that people who did the test after me got replies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending