The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AmyHagan
Yes i had mine on wednesday and heard back on the friday through UCAS. I got an offer. :smile:

Hey Amy.
Congrats on the offer
Do you mind giving us some tips I have mine tomorrow and wondered what it would be like ? Questions ? Number of interviewers etc. ?
Reply 81
Hiya, there was no group interview.. I was interviewed by a health care professional & a senior adult lecturer. (I've applied for adult). Interview was smooth, I have 2 nice ladies they asked me...

Why do I want to be a nurse?
whats skills do I/nurse have to offer.
difference between a nurse and health care assistant?
work experiences
etc....

no presentation. Just interview.

amy:smile:
Reply 82
Original post by SadiaAlia29
Ow wow, talk about suspense!!

Thanks, good luck too !

Hiya, there was no group interview.. I was interviewed by a health care professional & a senior adult lecturer. (I've applied for adult). Interview was smooth, I have 2 nice ladies they asked me...

work experiences
etc....

work experiences
etc....

Thanks Amy super helpful :smile:
I've also applied for adult

Sorry do mind expanding in the etc lol ?
Reply 84
Thanks Amy super helpful :smile:
I've also applied for adult

Sorry do mind expanding in the etc lol ?

all i can remember is me getting nervous and stoping half way for a drink lol. I waffled on so much in the first bit I didn't know what to say for some questions.lol

they ask about teamwork.. Why is it important.

ethnics. Dignity, respect, about what you understand about the current nursing media. I was very blunt but gave answers. And I still got an offer.
all i can remember is me getting nervous and stoping half way for a drink lol. I waffled on so much in the first bit I didn't know what to say for some questions.lol

they ask about teamwork.. Why is it important.

ethnics. Dignity, respect, about what you understand about the current nursing media. I was very blunt but gave answers. And I still got an offer.

Oh wow. Thanks so so much I'm feeling much better now.

:smile:
Reply 86
Oh wow. Thanks so so much I'm feeling much better now.

:smile:
when is your interview, where else you applied?

work experiences
etc....

Thank you so much, you have calmed my nerves! I have a whole word document of my answers haha been stressing so much! Definitely going to chill with tea before my interview. :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by roachesandratsx
Thank you so much, you have calmed my nerves! I have a whole word document of my answers haha been stressing so much! Definitely going to chill with tea before my interview. :smile:

Honestly, relax they are all nice staff and they understand the nerves
Reply 89

work experiences
etc....

How long did the whole interview process take seeing as it says 30 minutes when I registered but mine said from 1-3pm
Reply 90
Original post by Kuromyu
How long did the whole interview process take seeing as it says 30 minutes when I registered but mine said from 1-3pm

25-30 mins
when is your interview, where else you applied?

I've applied to lsbu, kings, city and Greenwich

But this is my first interview so I'm super nervous/excited .

Been reserching all bout them and I'm wanting to go there more and more.

Wbu ?
Reply 92
Yes i had mine on wednesday and heard back on the friday through UCAS. I got an offer. :smile:
congratss, i heard like two weeks ago i got an offer too
This is great, does any1 else have any more question that the can remember that came up during the interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sheilamends
This is great, does any1 else have any more question that the can remember that came up during the interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, i just had my interview yesterday and they asked :

Why do you want to be an adult nurse? (my chosen branch)
Qualities in a nurse and qualities in you
current issues
difference between a nurse and a healthcare assistant
define care and compassion.
how to deal with equality and diversity
advantages and disadvantages of teamwork

thats all i can remember right now. good luck all !!
Reply 95
Hey all. I've got my maths and literacy tests at Middlesex tomorrow and I'm so nervous! It's been so long since I've done anything like this. Does anyone have any tips? I've looked at SN@P loads for the maths but I was wondering if there are any other sites people used?
Original post by ehawknfb
Hey all. I've got my maths and literacy tests at Middlesex tomorrow and I'm so nervous! It's been so long since I've done anything like this. Does anyone have any tips? I've looked at SN@P loads for the maths but I was wondering if there are any other sites people used?

Stick to SNAP i say!! I had my test couple weeks back and there were specific questions from the website in the exam paper so keep doing the questions again and again :biggrin:
Both general and clinical !!!

Good Luck !!
Reply 97
Ah thank you so much, I haven't looked at clinical yet so I will do that now. Do you have any tips for the literacy section? :smile: Hope the tests went well for you
Reply 98
got offer from middlesex :biggrin:

but it says need to get 240 points from BTEC applied science and Alevel when i don't even do btec applied science :/ i do btec health and social care.
Original post by ehawknfb
Ah thank you so much, I haven't looked at clinical yet so I will do that now. Do you have any tips for the literacy section? :smile: Hope the tests went well for you

No problem !!
Literary just a short essay. Make sure you read the question correctly and some comprehensions

Thanks I got an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending