The Student Room Group

What do I do now I've said "no"??

A close friend of mine asked me out on NYE but I said "No" to him, because as much as I wanted to go out with him I had a few reasons as to why I should not (I won't go into that).

Anyhow, from Boxing Day 2013 up until the present day, he has texted me everyday, tried to Skype with me everyday, watched all of my favourite movies, listened to my songs (which even my close friends can't be arsed to do), bought me gifts and walked me home right to my house whenever we go out on late nights even though he lives an hour away in the opposite direction.

I'm ridiculously liking him, not because I find it flattering all of this (which I do) but because I've liked him for awhile now (before NYE) and now saying "No" has seemed to be a stupid decision now. What do I do now?
Well he clearly still likes you so at least you don't need to worry that he has moved on. I think you need to talk to him in person and maybe ask if he wants to meet up (just you two) and go from there. :smile:
Reply 2
Tell him.

It's hardly rocket science.
Reply 3
He clearly hates you, you should try to move on
Reply 4
He's obviously still interested so just talk to him and say that you feel you made a mistake when you said "no". If you want to explain the reasons why you turned him down, then that might help him understand your change of heart, but he'd probably just be really pleased that you're agreeing to date him!

Let us know how it goes!

Quick Reply

Latest