The Student Room Group

In2Action 2014

Hey, got my interview in 2 days and am super nervous, and if i do get though to training i was wondering who else is applying this year or already have? so nervous about doing this alone! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I have applied to In2action and have my interview tomorrow. I really hope I get the job. Which role have you gone for. I've gone for Crèche team member. I'll let you know if I get the job
Reply 2
Hey, iv gone for creche team member too :-) Been accepted for training. Quite lucky as I live on the isle of wight. Im a little unsure about leaving my friends and family behind tbh. I cld do with a change in my life tho n want to work with children, get some experience. Just feeling a bit nervous! Its 7 months away from home :-S
Reply 3
Anyone else doing the training on april 7th or know what the course is like? x
Anyone else apply for summer 2015 that can help me out with few questions?
Reply 5
Original post by Kayleighdeexo
Anyone else apply for summer 2015 that can help me out with few questions?

I am going to the training in April 2015...are you?
I'm going to the training centre the 6th of April 2015 to be an activities entertainer 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Yasmine-jade
I'm going to the training centre the 6th of April 2015 to be an activities entertainer 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too but for creche team member.. You excited?!!!! :smile:
I'm so excited! A little nervous cause I have never done anything like this on my own, what about yourself ?? 😃😃xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Yasmine-jade
I'm so excited! A little nervous cause I have never done anything like this on my own, what about yourself ?? 😃😃xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too. More worried about not passing the training knowing you could come home on any day is scary! Do you have Facebook? :-) xx
Yeah I know, I'm just going to be myself and give everything 100% and yeah it's yasmine everill .. It shouldn't be hard to find I'm the only one with that name on Facebook 😝😝xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey :smile: how did the interview go? I have a skype interview for a daytime entertainer on Monday and im so nervous already, what kind of questions did they ask?
Hope your interview went well, it's not to bad well especially mine, their internet were down so I done mine on the phone! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys I am going to the assessment week in May anyone else going?
Reply 14
Original post by LaurenVictoria20
Hi guys I am going to the assessment week in May anyone else going?

I'm going in April x
Original post by EmmaS93
I'm going in April x

Are you nervous? I am, just want to find someone going in May! X
I'm on the May training course!! What role you gone for?
Original post by Finners96
I'm on the May training course!! What role you gone for?

I have gone for action team member, what have you gone for? Do you know where your going?
Yeah I've gone for action team member as well, nah don't know where I'm going, do you? I thought you had to pass training before you find out, I might be wrong though!
Original post by Finners96
Yeah I've gone for action team member as well, nah don't know where I'm going, do you? I thought you had to pass training before you find out, I might be wrong though!

Are you nervous? And I do as I am going to Turkey so I needed to do my visa! So excited now!

Quick Reply

Latest