The Student Room Group

Do you have any adult teeth missing?

I've wondered this,i'm 22 and I dont have my top molar the first one, I know not many people my age have had extractions, so wondered i'm the only weirdo that has a missing adult tooth.
Reply 1
I had 4 out for my braces but the other teeth have now pretty much covered over the gaps.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose a molar soon due to a duff root canal filling - I'm glad I found someone else who has a gap in their mouth! I'm 18 and there's no way an implant will be feasable for me price wise :frown: it's not even a 'right at the back' molar and it's visible :frown:
Reply 3
I broke one and had it rebuilt, some of my real tooth is still there but most of it is fake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got one right at the back missing where it got knocked out when I got hit in the side of the face by a baseball :lol:
No, but one is chipped (I was stupidly trying to open a bottle).
Original post by gemmam
I broke one and had it rebuilt, some of my real tooth is still there but most of it is fake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

how old were you when your broken tooth rebuilt? Because I broke one molar tooth like a month ago and I can still feel a part of the chipped tooth on my gums. I'm 21 btw, so I don't know if it's going to grow back
Reply 7
After extraction 10 years ago, I still have a missing final tooth which never grew back. I also have broken tooth where only one side half is still there and it needs rebuilding. Oh and I have one dead tooth :teehee:
Reply 9
NOPE.
2 were taken out for braces , the rest are in good condition.
Reply 11
Original post by satisfactionatlast
how old were you when your broken tooth rebuilt? Because I broke one molar tooth like a month ago and I can still feel a part of the chipped tooth on my gums. I'm 21 btw, so I don't know if it's going to grow back

About 18/19.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had 3 taken out recently for braces + a baby tooth too :tongue: I've just turned 15
Reply 13
Two upper premolars taken out before having braces
Reply 14
I am missing both my upper cuspid, not that they fell out, more strangely, they were never there!

I had a scan about two years ago showing i had no adult teeth behind the two baby teeth i had there, so they decided to remove the baby teeth and close the gap with braces which should come off this year

Quick Reply

Latest