The Student Room Group

Joining The RAF

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
awesome :smile: let us know if anything happens!
Reply 21
Original post by Adam_1991
Give them a ring and ask about it that's what I did and it got booked straight away :smile:

Called them today she said i should hear back by friday for a AST date :smile:
Reply 22
They are taking for ever with your AST dates, I was basically straight into mine the week after they received my application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
That's great Macca :smile: hopefully they won't make you wait a month to take it like there doing with me lol!
Reply 24
That's great Macca :smile: hopefully they won't make you wait a month to take it like there doing with me lol!

Id say they will!! My local AFCO is london.. :frown:
Reply 25
Oh dear :frown: will be quite busy then I reckon. mines Leeds and that's always busy. Hopefully it won't be too long though :smile:
Reply 26
can any one tell mi how lokg it takes for the photography role to be opened
Reply 27
Could be whenever. Can't give a date unfortunately try ringing RAF careers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Oh dear :frown: will be quite busy then I reckon. mines Leeds and that's always busy. Hopefully it won't be too long though :smile:

Got my email yesterday about my AST.. its on wednesday!
Reply 29
yh I called dem b@ all I was told ix dey will contact mi when e role ix available b@ am so interested to the extent d@ I can't stop thinking about it.
Reply 30
Original post by macca1992
Got my email yesterday about my AST.. its on wednesday!

Woo! :biggrin: that's even earlier than mine that's awesome! Wish you best of luck on it and let me know how you get on!
Reply 31
Original post by itemz
yh I called dem b@ all I was told ix dey will contact mi when e role ix available b@ am so interested to the extent d@ I can't stop thinking about it.

Yeah...might want to try and type properly first.
Reply 32
Hahahaaha ^^^ and it is very soon! Thanks il let you know how it goes :smile:
Reply 33
w@ do u mean by d@
Original post by itemz
w@ do u mean by d@

If you notice, all the other posts are not in TXT SPK. It makes it easier for everyone if people use proper words and proper sentences. You'll get more help that way.
Reply 35
Original post by itemz
w@ do u mean by d@

It means not all of us are illiterate and incapable of using proper English.

Quick Reply

Latest