The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl Management Science

Did anyone hear anything from UCL for Management Science ? Any open days intivations ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey Nicole,
Yes I got an e'mail saying that the Open Day planned for Wednesday 22nd January has been postponed to Wednesday 12th March, 1.00-5.00pm.
I got another e'mail today "You are now invited, therefore, to complete the following questionnaire on Qualtrics in support of your application to the Management Science Degree. (9 Questions)
We will then consider your Management Science personal statement together with your UCAS form. Please note that we require this questionnaire in order to take your application further."
Has anyone got rejected or got an offer???
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Alexculpo
Hey Nicole,
Yes I got an e'mail saying that the Open Day planned for Wednesday 22nd January has been postponed to Wednesday 12th March, 1.00-5.00pm.
I got another e'mail today "You are now invited, therefore, to complete the following questionnaire on Qualtrics in support of your application to the Management Science Degree. (9 Questions)
We will then consider your Management Science personal statement together with your UCAS form. Please note that we require this questionnaire in order to take your application further."

I did get the email about the open day as well but not an invitation :/ when did u aplly and when did u getthe invitation email ? I didnt get an Questions to answer :frown: when did u get them ?
Reply 3
Nooo I was only asked to complete the questionnaire, and then my application will go further.. They will send invitation letter for an opend day only to offer holders. I guess it will be in March...
I applied in the late december, and got quiestionnaire today
Reply 4
i apply on 14 jan and i got a letter about the open day date, u didnt get it? it will be on the 12 march :smile:
Reply 5
They send the open day letter to everyone. But they will invite only those who will recieve an offer. What A-levels are you doing? What your predicted grades are?
Reply 6
They send the open day letter to everyone. But they will invite only those who will recieve an offer. What A-levels are you doing? What your predicted grades are?

I am doing foundation so its different grading sistem :/ aparantlly if i dont have the qustions they are not interested in mw :frown:
Reply 7
Hey Nicole,

Hey! How long ago did you send off your questionnaire?
Reply 8
hey,
I got my questionnaire on thursday and the deadline is on the 6th of Feb
I met another guy whose deadline for questionnaire was on wednesday. I'm sure they will send it to you soon
Reply 9
hey,
I got my questionnaire on thursday and the deadline is on the 6th of Feb
I met another guy whose deadline for questionnaire was on wednesday. I'm sure they will send it to you soon

Ah haha. I sent mine off thursday 23rd and the deadline i was given was the 24th, but i got the questionnaire like two weeks ago? Maybe the deadlines different depending on when they review your application?
Reply 10
Did anyone get an offer ?
what subjects are you currently studying ?
I also applied to Management Science. I sent my app in on January 13, but have not heard back since the email about the rescheduled open day. I also have not received a questionnaire. Do they send questionnaires to international applicants too?

I'm American and I'm studying APs.
Reply 13
I got my offer for this ages ago.
Original post by Coben
I got my offer for this ages ago.

If you don't mind my asking, what made you decide to switch from Information Management for Business 2013 to Management Science 2014? Also, when did you apply?
Reply 15
what do you think would be better- management science at ucl or management at lse???
Reply 16
Original post by bov
what do you think would be better- management science at ucl or management at lse???

I think at lse :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by nicoletab
I think at lse :smile:

why? more established?
Original post by bov
why? more established?

LSE specializes in and is internationally recognized for social sciences.
Reply 19
Original post by savoir-faire
If you don't mind my asking, what made you decide to switch from Information Management for Business 2013 to Management Science 2014? Also, when did you apply?

Hiya :smile:

Simply put the Managerial Science is a far more superior course and more relevant to people such as myself who are going into Finance. My boyfriend works at Goldman and told me it would be the better course for me to get into Investment Research.

I didn't have to reapply I just informed Management Science school I'd like to transfer my application from IMB to them, they looked over my app, made me do the questionnaire and wahla! I'm on the course

See you in september :smile:

I did my accommodation application too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest