The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl Management Science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey guys, so my friend received an email asking him to answer a questionnaire etc.. I only had the "how to register on UCL' portal" mail, where btw i can't access cause i can't find the username..
Is that normal, will this mail come or should I be alarmed?

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Moosh22
Hey guys, so my friend received an email asking him to answer a questionnaire etc.. I only had the "how to register on UCL' portal" mail, where btw i can't access cause i can't find the username..
Is that normal, will this mail come or should I be alarmed?

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think yoou need to email them because i can open there portal
Reply 22
hi!
Has anyone received the open day invitation??
Reply 23
Hi! Have a lot of you not heard back yet? They didn't even require me to answer a questionnaire or write an additional personal statement. The last email I received was related to the rescheduling of the Open Day. I'm from Brazil by the way :smile:
Reply 24
Hey! Am I the only one who hasn't received an offer yet? Or an email requesting me to answer a questionnaire? The last email I got was related to the Open Day rescheduling. Anybody else in my situation? By the way I'm from Brazil and an IB Diploma candidate :smile:
Reply 25
offer holders how do u guys feel about the maths :smile:
Reply 26
Not too worried, like a bit of maths :wink:. Does anyone know how the accommodation works? Are there specific halls for UCL or do say UCL, Kings, LSE etc. have shared halls or are there other options?
Reply 27
got an offer yesterday
Reply 28
Original post by senmoondou
got an offer yesterday
congratulation !!! did you reciv anything befoure ? like an open day invitation or a questionnaire ? because i didnt get a rejection or anything :frown:
I got mine today
Reply 30
got my offer today
Reply 31
Anyone still waiting for a decision? The waiting is pretty frustrating...:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello from Greece!

I had successfully completed my interview, with a set of pre-recorded questions, last week.
Unfortunately, the last two questions were a little bit unexpected and I messed up! Decision is still pending...
I just got my offer for MSc in Management at UCL!
(edited 9 years ago)
What were you guys predicted and what kind of things do you talk about in your personal statement?
Original post by Coben
Hiya :smile:

Simply put the Managerial Science is a far more superior course and more relevant to people such as myself who are going into Finance. My boyfriend works at Goldman and told me it would be the better course for me to get into Investment Research.

I didn't have to reapply I just informed Management Science school I'd like to transfer my application from IMB to them, they looked over my app, made me do the questionnaire and wahla! I'm on the course

See you in september :smile:

I did my accommodation application too :smile:

How were you able to transfer? I am in your exact position and wondering how you were able to transfer and when. Could you give me the steps to this process? it would help so much :biggrin: thank youuu!!!
I have applied for management science and received the questionnaire. While going through the course structure, I found out that the degree requires you to select an engineering science minor at the end of year 2. Do you know what all that minor comprises of? I tried searching for it on their website to no avail. I'm a business student and so don't know if i'll be able to manege a minor related to engineering
Reply 37
Guyyyys! I'm still waiting for a reply and its worrying me a little. I applied in November! and I sent the questionnaire back in Jan! Do universities take 7-10 weeks to reply? :/
Reply 38
Can I ask what the questionnaire was like? I am interested in applying for this course because UCL has a good reputation and I like the modules in the course . What sort of GCSE's and AS results do I need to stand a good chance of receiving an offer?
Reply 39
Does anyone apply for management science receive the questionnaire?

Quick Reply

Latest