The Student Room Group

opinions!

im currently in yr 9 and picking opinions. i already kinda know what im wanna do in the future, which is own a fashion business similar to ASOS or Topshop and at uni i wanna study economics ( i think about the future a lot).
Anyway at school i have to do:
Maths
English
Science
Geography or history- *I'm choosing History
French
Ict

Then i have two opinions;
i know im definitely doing Art but i don't know between Business or Media. i know it would make sense doing Business because of my future plans but i kinda wanna do media. HELP?!
Original post by Boyetade
im currently in yr 9 and picking opinions. i already kinda know what im wanna do in the future, which is own a fashion business similar to ASOS or Topshop and at uni i wanna study economics ( i think about the future a lot).
Maths
English
Science
French
Ict

i know im definitely doing Art but i don't know between Business or Media. i know it would make sense doing Business because of my future plans but i kinda wanna do media. HELP?!

Do media if you'd prefer it :smile: GCSE options don't matter too much so it's best going for the subject you think you'd like best and do better in :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lucy96
Do media if you'd prefer it :smile: GCSE options don't matter too much so it's best going for the subject you think you'd like best and do better in :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wouldn't business help though:confused:
wouldn't business help though:confused:

Not really! Sure, it may advance your knowledge on the subject a bit, but it won't give you any other advantages as it won't be needed for any university courses etc. If you feel it would benefit you, choose it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths
English
Science
French
Ict

Do Media. Your GCSE subject choice really doesn't matter very much and you can learn all the business you need when/if you go to Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest