The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Accommodation : single ensuite

Can anyone recommend accommodation that is either LSE Halls or Intercollegiate (University of London) Halls that have single rooms with ensuite for undergraduate? Preferably close to LSE and not super expensive!
Reply 1
Hi guys,

I have a single at Nutford House available immediately till 18/06/16 (173.24 per week)
please email me at [email protected] if interested
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi,
I have been offered accommodation at LSE High Holborn. It is a single, and maybe ensuite, It is £226 a week.
are you interested in it? I would like to find another accommodation thats in another halls, could you do a swap?
Original post by philhemp
Hi,
I have been offered accommodation at LSE High Holborn. It is a single, and maybe ensuite, It is £226 a week.
are you interested in it? I would like to find another accommodation thats in another halls, could you do a swap?

This thread is 2 years old m8
Reply 4
Original post by anonwinner
This thread is 2 years old m8

Soooooo?
People can still see the post and if its relevant to them then thats great :smile:
Reply 5
Hi! I have a single en suite room at college hall going at 243 pounds a week and am hoping to swap for a similar room at garden halls because my friend is there! Do contact me if anyone is interested! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending